OT: Austrailian Lives Matter too

thc6795

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, ron169 said:

That one worked.

But it was an irrelevant piece.

That's just a small town getting rid of its department for economic reasons. They'll use the Sheriff's Office instead.

How were they fucked by a politician?

Again, delusional.

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Police officers are citizens just like everyone else. They have rights and a right to a jury trial. If the state can't meet the burden of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, they are found not guilty. I though you knew all of this.

Jurors don't convict police officers.

You're awfully naive and delusional on this issue.

Police have a license to kill. I don't. You don't.

When they do kill they are excused.

This is obvious to anybody who's an adult and has given it about 5 seconds of thought and experience.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

That one worked.

But it was an irrelevant piece.

That's just a small town getting rid of its department for economic reasons. They'll use the Sheriff's Office instead.

How were they fucked by a politician?

Again, delusional.

So had nothing to do with one of the town's police officers arresting one of the city councilmen the previous month? Guess your the naive one

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Jurors don't convict police officers.

You're awfully naive and delusional on this issue.

Police have a license to kill. I don't. You don't.

When they do kill they are excused.

This is obvious to anybody who's an adult and has given it about 5 seconds of thought and experience.

But I'm a police officer... And your saying I don't have a license to kill. Contradicting the shit out of yourself

Guest LOSer
13 minutes ago, ron169 said:

But I will say it doesn't seem as widespread and rampant as it is in democratic controlled areas

As I said, delusional.

Democratic controlled areas = any city of note in this country

Corruption occurs in small towns. It's just that it happens on such a small scale and nobody cares about it.

In New York City there are 5 daily newspapers sniffing around every corner. There are millions of residents. Watchdog groups, etc.

In Moultrie the local police don't answer to anyone but a bunch of kooks on the town board who probably care more about the Packers football team.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So had nothing to do with one of the town's police officers arresting one of the city councilmen the previous month? Guess your the naive one

I can spell you're though.

Yes, you just made up that implication of that.

And you're a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Average white people in small towns love cops. So much so that they worship them and would never convict them if they sat on a jury.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

But I'm a police officer... And your saying I don't have a license to kill. Contradicting the shit out of yourself

So the truth comes out.

You're even more biased then I originally thought.

Typical.

Guest LOSer
3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

The idea that you could come here and argue this while secretly being a cop is fantastic.

Proves what I'm saying.

Cops never say bad things about other cops.

And you think a "politician" screwed cops by getting rid of the department for economic reasons.

I guess you feel that you're entitled to that job.

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I've never hidden the fact of my chosen profession. Speaks volumes about your intellect that you read this entire thread and never figured it out.

I just know people that are delusional about cops.

But I should have sensed your selfish, 'me' attitude about it.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Was this the one in Fresno?

No Ceres, Ca. There's lot of stuff on it online and videos of it. 

Kid was claiming ptsd and never saw combat. Had a AK 47 and coked out. Told store owner to call cops and he ambushed them and double tapped Howie. I'll never forget that night becuse his wife called and I immediately thought it was my best friend but Howie was filling in for him. She was letting us know he was ok. He and some buddies had broke into local gym and ripped American flag up and used it for deragatory statement on floor few days prior. They recorded it all and was found during investigation.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

You are very naive.

At the very least anything he says is going to be completely exculpatory for the shooter.

Cops don't say bad things about cops.

Period.

That's just not true... I'm sure there's some that will and do cover up but majority will tell truth. Your doing exactly what you tell others. Using the tiny % of something to judge all. 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

That's just not true... I'm sure there's some that will and do cover up but majority will tell truth. Your doing exactly what you tell others. Using the tiny % of something to judge all. 

It is true.

I'm not saying that they lie.

I'm saying that cops know what to say in these situations to mitigate risk.

As far as I can see you just made that part up. Including the majority.

Guest LOSer

You've mentioned this on this MB a few times but you're a liar to Canes. Lol

What makes you think I know who this poster is?

I've never seen him post before.

Guest LOSer

You've mentioned this on this MB a few times but you're a liar to Canes. Lol

And he's not a liar.

He's just a completely untrustworthy and bias person.

No Ceres, Ca. There's lot of stuff on it online and videos of it. 

Kid was claiming ptsd and never saw combat. Had a AK 47 and coked out. Told store owner to call cops and he ambushed them and double tapped Howie. I'll never forget that night becuse his wife called and I immediately thought it was my best friend but Howie was filling in for him. She was letting us know he was ok. He and some buddies had broke into local gym and ripped American flag up and used it for deragatory statement on floor few days prior. They recorded it all and was found during investigation.

Thats right it was Ceres.  I remember when this happened.  That dude used his training to the extreme.  Sorry for your loss of a friend. Especially in such a horrible way.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Thats right it was Ceres.  I remember when this happened.  That dude used his training to the extreme.  Sorry for your loss of a friend. Especially in such a horrible way.

NorCalRuss must be the unluckiest guy ever to lose three cop friends in the line of duty....

It's like winning the lottery while being abducted by aliens.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

NorCalRuss must be the unluckiest guy ever to lose three cop friends in the line of duty....

It's like winning the lottery while being abducted by aliens.

Sadly it's true. Raschel died in a accident while working. The Deputy that was driving is believed to have a seizure. It's 4 friends if you count Police Explorers. One our best friends in high school in 1991 was "ruled" to die by accidental gun shot wound to head. Girlfriend broke up with him day before. He was going to be a cop, brother was-is a cop to this day in Georgia and their father was Police or Captain of our police dept. We carried his casket with our football jerseys on. 

20 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Cat, I bet that terrified officer was holding his weapon the whole time. Can you imagine the look on his partner's face when the gun goes off and the bullet whizzes by. WTF !!!!

I'm sure something went through his mind. Seems that most cops now are on high alert and this is the result of some many cops being the target of hate. I'm not sure how these problems can be fixed other than cops wearing full body armor.