OT: Austrailian Lives Matter too

thc6795

3 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Your totally right. Could be the CIA set this up and the Somali born cop was just a shill for the government in some kind of world wide conspiracy to start a race war with Muslims.

Or could be a bad pod of cops. Maybe some shit like that movie "Training Day" going on there. 

Either/or.

xD

41 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bodycam-video-allegedly-shows-baltimore-pd-plant-drugs/ar-AAosZaF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Check this out. If they had not been caught? How many other times?

Someone was stupid also. Did they forget they had on the camera's?

Great pinch, dumbasses deserve whatever they get.

No they didn't forgot they had cameras, but they forgot the Axon goes back 30 seconds before you activate it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Great pinch, dumbasses deserve whatever they get.

No they didn't forgot they had cameras, but they forgot the Axon goes back 30 seconds before you activate it.

Does this mean that any arrests they made for these types of "finds" can be retried or simply tossed out on merits? Even the ones that were poor folks that got suckered into pleading out by shitty court appointed attorneys? 

Sheesh. Horrible shit.

48 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes it does mean that. Allegedly they have more tapes.

Yes, that bad cop has testified about another arrest since that video was made. He was a party too several dozen similar drug arrests. Bet most all of those charges are dropped. He "should" do some time. Don't be surprised if he doesn't. ( Good lawyer, Union, family man, fair skinned, etc ).... privileged

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Does this mean that any arrests they made for these types of "finds" can be retried or simply tossed out on merits? Even the ones that were poor folks that got suckered into pleading out by shitty court appointed attorneys? 

Sheesh. Horrible shit.

Yes. Worst thing for a peace officer is to be placed on a Brady list. Basically any officer who has be proven to have lied in any investigation (internal / criminal etc) is placed on the list and it is provided to the prosecution / DA's office. This information is fully discoverable to the defense. Even if not technically on the list if an officer gets a rap as being dirty many times the prosecutor will not even file their cases even if legit. It becomes a crebility issue.

Fortunalely for this cop in Baltimore he won't have to worry about this in the future, cause his ass will be fired and he might be facing some criminal charges himself. But yes, damn well defense attorneys who have clients convicted on this shit bags cases will be watching this closely and looking for appeals.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ron169 said:

Where did you see that they were talking to her before the shot being fired? First I've heard that aspect.

Now, It would seem likely that she made a big mistake thinking it was safe to walk up to a police car with 2 police officers. Wonder is there was a verbal warning? Or did he just jerk his piece out and fire?

46 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Now, It would seem likely that she made a big mistake thinking it was safe to walk up to a police car with 2 police officers. Wonder is there was a verbal warning? Or did he just jerk his piece out and fire?

Cat, I bet that terrified officer was holding his weapon the whole time. Can you imagine the look on his partner's face when the gun goes off and the bullet whizzes by. WTF !!!!

Guest LOSer
22 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seems to be very little coverage when a white Australian woman is killed by a Somali police officer.  

This is all over the news.

Strange response.

Guest LOSer
21 hours ago, Bormio said:

The difference is that when a white officer shoots an African-American, the immediate presumption by many is that a racist cop was at work.  That story does not fit here, so all the media is left to do is sit around and ask "Why?".  The coverage is completely different.

But when BLM argues that police are out of control and shooting unarmed people it's chalked up as much ado about nothing....

Until a white Australian is shot and then posts like this get made.

Seems that the problem is with you.

Guest LOSer
21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Shouldnt everyone be bothered? 

Shouldn't you be bothered when it's a dozen unarmed black men.

Again, the problem seems to be with you.

Guest LOSer
20 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Your beloved CNN wrote the story I didn't. Did you even read it?

So you post a link to a CNN article to claim that this story is getting very little coverage?

Sounds pretty stupid.

Guest LOSer
19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do  believe that there is a civil war brewing. Obama has conditioned for 8 years to let all these self-called "oppressed groups" the freedom to express themselves no matter how dangerous or irresponsible. 

So Obama allowed the First Amendment to be exercised.

The audacity of this man indeed.

Guest LOSer
17 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Sure the job is thankless, dangerous and despised by many and quality individuals most certainly must be hard to come by. 

How is it thankless?

Cops are some of the most constantly praised professionals in America.

It's actually not even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs.

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I look at the situation. If the situation warrants me to be bothered then yes i am bothered

When a cop shoots an unarmed person, I'm bothered.

Nobody is calling you a terrorist for being bothered by this.

Yet many people whom you probably cavort with think BLM is a terrorist organization.

Your analysis of each situation seems to be skewed. 

Just now, LOSer said:

When a cop shoots an unarmed person, I'm bothered.

Nobody is calling you a terrorist for being bothered by this.

Yet many people whom you probably cavort with think BLM is a terrorist organization.

Your analysis of each situation seems to be skewed. 

Again i stand by what i said. I look at the situation. Thats all im gonna say on the subject. 

Guest LOSer
Just now, HSFBfan said:

Im part of the problem because i am willing to look at the whole situation before i make a judgement. 

No because you are completely silent on this issue.

It goes without saying that I look at the whole situation too. If you look at the whole situation and don't believe that unarmed black men are disproportionally being shot because they're perceived to be more dangerous than you have a problem.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thats usually rationale to look at the situation

This cop shot this woman because he was paranoid and trigger happy.

When cops shoot unarmed black men they are in that frame of mind as well.

This cop was in a dark alley and was rattled. Those other cops see a black man and assume they're in danger.

To not see this or understand that is the problem.