OT: Austrailian Lives Matter too

thc6795

The sick part is liberals count this a win. They feel good like it's supposed to even things out. 

There is never outrage for stuff like this. It only goes one way. And that's with everything. 

Make no mistake. These activists and SJW don't want peace and diversity. They want violence and oppression. 

Conservatives need to strengthen themselves mentally more now than ever. 

• Like 2

Seems like I have seen something on it every single time I got in front of the t.v., which admittedly isn't terribly often, but, what are the chances that the times I do, there is coverage?

I've seen everything from her parents crying to the community rallying behind them throwing flowers to sea. From interviewing the police dept., to announcing that the officer involved refuses interviews.

Figures that the two most ridiculously aligned posters when it comes to politics and the media are the creator and first reply to such a ridiculous thread.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like I have seen something on it every single time I got in front of the t.v., which admittedly isn't terribly often, but, what are the chances that the times I do, there is coverage?

I've seen everything from her parents crying to the community rallying behind them throwing flowers to sea. From interviewing the police dept., to announcing that the officer involved refuses interviews.

Figures that the two most ridiculously aligned posters when it comes to politics and the media are the creator and first reply to such a ridiculous thread.

I also have seen coverage on this story everyday since it happened.For someone to say that others "count this as a win" is a incredibly disturbing point of view.I have yet to see anyone celebrating a victory over this women's death 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The sick part is liberals count this a win. They feel good like it's supposed to even things out. 

There is never outrage for stuff like this. It only goes one way. And that's with everything. 

Make no mistake. These activists and SJW don't want peace and diversity. They want violence and oppression. 

Conservatives need to strengthen themselves mentally more now than ever. 

WTF?????

Project much? 

• Like 4

The difference is that when a white officer shoots an African-American, the immediate presumption by many is that a racist cop was at work.  That story does not fit here, so all the media is left to do is sit around and ask "Why?".  The coverage is completely different.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The difference is that when a white officer shoots an African-American, the immediate presumption by many is that a racist cop was at work.  That story does not fit here, so all the media is left to do is sit around and ask "Why?".  The coverage is completely different.

The coverage is different because the people ask these questions. You guys try to make everything a "media driven" agenda when the reality is people are driving the agenda with or without the media.

If Nolebull and THC and you guys organized a huge rally claiming a similar thing in this incident only reversed the race... it would get covered. To say it wouldn't is disingenuous.

Edited by HawgGoneIt

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Shouldnt everyone be bothered? 

Bothered by what though?

Damn right I'm bothered! I'm bothered that jack asses on a message board would rather try making this about the media because those jack asses are too fucking lazy to go out and organize a rally to garner the coverage they claim they aren't getting. 

If you guys were out there tossing police cars chanting Australian lives matter, I promise you would get coverage. Big promise!

You might even create a movement after a few hundred more Aussies get popped by some American cops. You gotta get it started somehow. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Bothered by what though?

Damn right I'm bothered! I'm bothered that jack asses on a message board would rather try making this about the media because those jack asses are too fucking lazy to go out and organize a rally to garner the coverage they claim they aren't getting. 

If you guys were out there tossing police cars chanting Australian lives matter, I promise you would get coverage. Big promise!

You might even create a movement after a few hundred more Aussies get popped by some American cops. You gotta get it started somehow. 

I agree with you. I never said i disagreed with you on the point that we would certainly get coverage

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with you. I never said i disagreed with you on the point that we would certainly get coverage

I know man. 

The premise of this thread was to take a shot at the media though.

The coverage isn't the same because no one has started an Aussie lives matter movement.

Some people are seeing it as a slight against light skinned people that the BLM movement has traction with the media and the Aussie lives matter movement doesn't. 

We shouldn't even be wondering what the difference is, or why the coverage is different should we? I mean really. 

It's silliness.

As far as cops killing unarmed folks, yeah, it's bullshit on a regular basis. Happening seemingly every day somewhere. Our solution...

Call the media out for covering one killing different than another when there is plenty of differing circumstances in reasoning for coverage difference.

9_9

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The coverage is different becaise the people ask these questions. You guys try to make everything a "media driven" agenda when the reality is people are driving the agenda with or without the media.

If Nolebull and THC and you guys organized a huge rally claiming a similar thing in this incident only reversed the race... it would get covered. To say it wouldn't is disingenuous.

Because we have not jumped to conclusions, like has happened in a lot of cases.  So going out to have a huge rally would not be appropriate.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know man. 

The premise of this thread was to take a shot at the media though.

The coverage isn't the same because no one has started an Aussie lives matter movement.

Some people are seeing it as a slight against light skinned people that the BLM movement has traction with the media and the Aussie lives matter movement doesn't. 

We shouldn't even be wondering what the difference is, or why the coverage is different should we? I mean really. 

It's silliness.

As far as cops killing unarmed folks, yeah, it's bullshit on a regular basis. Happening seemingly every day somewhere. Our solution...

Call the media out for covering one killing different than another when there is plenty of differing circumstances in reasoning for coverage difference.

9_9

Your beloved CNN wrote the story I didn't. Did you even read it?

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Your beloved CNN wrote the story I didn't. Did you even read it?

I don't watch CNN nor did I care to read the story. 

I went directly off of past experience with you. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Seems to be very little coverage when a white Australian woman is killed by a Somali police officer.  

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/minneapolis-shooting-upended-outrage-trnd/index.html

Look at the lead in to the link. 

What do you think was the intention of the poster that posted it? 

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

You act like the media is some innocent bystander - just reporting facts in front of them.  You are not that naive.

Nor do I believe there is some huge media driven agenda for "white genocide" like at least one poster on here does.

If every time an Aussie got killed by a Somali cop, Aussies organized protests and rallies, it wouldn't be long before the coverage was not much different than what you see with BLM and those types of officer involved shootings. 

It could be any number of things that the coverage could be changed on with similar movements. The coverage pretty much gets driven by the people watching it. If people stopped watching and turned the channel every time a BLM rally was covered heavily, the coverage would change or the station would die.

You'd think a white woman being shot by a black cop would at least garner a REAL conversation about police brutality

----------------------------------------------

Has the Blue Lives Matter crowd came to the defense of this cop?

Are there throngs of trailer trash online insinuating that this woman deserved it?

of course not

but you still couldnt beat the idiots here rushing to cry victim...

what an interesting bunch

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And a 3rd poster to "Like" the Nolebull post, which was another of Nolebull's attempts to get a rise out of others. Although he posts similarly outrageous things periodically, I don't think he means them - but unfortunately, some of the others on here eat it up.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

And a 3rd poster to "Like" the Nolebull post, which was another of Nolebull's attempts to get a rise out of others. Although he posts similarly outrageous things periodically, I don't think he means them - but unfortunately, some of the others on here eat it up.

I do  believe that there is a civil war brewing. Obama has conditioned for 8 years to let all these self-called "oppressed groups" the freedom to express themselves no matter how dangerous or irresponsible. 

All across the country anarchy is celebrated and endorsed by every liberal media outlet, citizens and politicians. 

Every minority group is brainwashed to think that straight white males are the devil and the root of all problems in America. This message is heard loud and clear from coast to coast. 

Dont be naive 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do  believe that there is a civil war brewing. Obama has conditioned for 8 years to let all these self-called "oppressed groups" the freedom to express themselves no matter how dangerous or irresponsible. 

Such as expressing a killing of what appears to be an innocent person as a win? Clear your mind; shake your head.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All across the country anarchy is celebrated and endorsed by every liberal media outlet, citizens and politicians. 

Every minority group is brainwashed to think that straight white males are the devil and the root of all problems in America. This message is heard loud and clear from coast to coast. 

Dont be naive 

You are a frightened fool. I didn't think you were, but you've stepped up and proven otherwise. Hide your wife and kids.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Better hide. Those scary people are coming for you. 

Nah, I moved into an area outside the city that is filled with people who have the same beliefs and outlook as I do. It's really nice actually. 

Theres a huge blue lives matter sign right in front of the entrance. Tons of police live in my community. It's great 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Such as expressing a killing of what appears to be an innocent person as a win? Clear your mind; shake your head.

You are a frightened fool. I didn't think you were, but you've stepped up and proven otherwise. Hide your wife and kids.

I don't have to be paranoid or  endangered to know  there is a possible threat. 

All across college campuses, social media, political rally's, protests, etc the message is loud and clear. White males are the enemy. 

Just because BLM isn't destroying my car or neighborhood doesn't mean there isn't a toxic message being taught to millions of people across the country