Spicer insists Trump Jr. meeting was only about adoption

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well considering that Trump's team, and Republicans in general have declared war on the truth... I am not surprised at anything Spicer and the crew make up anymore. 

I think they believe if they just keep lying and lying it will all just blow away...........King Orange, is just trying to hang on for 3 1/2 more years.

Spicer defended Trump's family members for manufacturing some products overseas, despite the fact that this is Made in America week at the White House.

“There are certain things that we may not have the capacity to do here in terms of having a plant or a factory that can do it,” Spicer said. “Some industries, some products may not have the scalability or the demand here in this country. … Think about all of the things that we buy everyday, of course there’s a market because we depend in this country for so many goods and services, some of which are made in America, some of which aren’t.”

xD we can't make shoes, dresses and ties here evidently.......that .29 cents an hour master sewer in China is hard to beat..

8 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Some real weirdos on this board.  Make it sound like the world is crumbling around you.  I would say you guys need to get laid, but I'd bet most of you haven't been able to see your dick without the help of a mirror this decade.

...people commenting on current political news is weird?....since when?...since you don't agree with what they're saying that's why it's "weird"??...and getting "laid" is the answer huh?...or are you just another frustrated Trumper sticking up for your boy???.......:$

you think things are running smooth in Washington at the moment huh?...nothing to be concerned about huh?..Trumpcare?..D.O.A....Russia?...we're now up to 8 people and we still don't know who the last mystery man was at this meeting...but only "weirdos" are interested in such nonsense...O.o....and BTW I see my dick just fine....;)