Game of Thrones Season 7 in 11 minutes!!! (9pm ET)

ECHS05

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Gotta admit Power last night was better than Game of Thrones, though. 

For sure.  Only really exciting scene from GOT last night was Arya killing all of the Frey's until they were dead.  

Do you watch Strain.  I dvr'd it last night and will watch tomorrow.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Power> Game of Thrones 

Power great but not GOT great. Im about sick of Ghost being a bitch. He needs to be Ghost while locked up. Power seems to be going more soap opera this season. I don't give a fuck about how all these women feel. Time to put money oh Ghosts books.  

• Like 1

Thru episode 5 on Last Chance U

really good, not as novel, obviously, but better than season 1 in terms of production value and almost seems like some of their transfers are from central casting in terms of coming with interesting and varied storylines

Love the DL coach 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Thru episode 5 on Last Chance U

really good, not as novel, obviously, but better than season 1 in terms of production value and almost seems like some of their transfers are from central casting in terms of coming with interesting and varied storylines

Love the DL coach 

Agreed 100%. The DL coach steals the show for me. Last year it was Miss Wagner but this year it's Coach Davern Williams

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

will say already tired of arrya's  character.  Really wish Martin had finished his books instead of seeing the finale from the producers eyes...and yes they consulted with Martin...but his is the vision...... 

Arya is the best character on the show.  Her kill count is bananas.

• Like 1

she is a bit overplayed....but that arc now leads me to believe that her Dire wolf will have a Wolf army for the final battle etc up north....also was great great seeing the sand snakes get pummeled by Euron....he is fast becoming a favorite character.......

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

she is a bit overplayed....but that arc now leads me to believe that her Dire wolf will have a Wolf army for the final battle etc up north....also was great great seeing the sand snakes get pummeled by Euron....he is fast becoming a favorite character.......

I hope they didnt kill off the youngest sand snake 

Image result for youngest sand snake game of thrones