Liberal BOMBSHELL #2,365!!!

Blueliner

Guest LOSer
59 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It did rise under Obama. 

Uh...no.  Trump's "spike" is his own. THAT is how it works.

So the stock market rose 140% under Obama and just keep rising in the first 6 months of 2017.

But Trump is responsible for it?

You have no way of demonstrating this or explaining how that works.

But you'll keep saying it because, well, January 20th, 2017.

That seems to be you're entire argument.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

What FINALLY makes sense is that the liberal leftist commie DNC will be dead for years.

And (insert leftist attack when because you've run out of things to say).

Guest LOSer
59 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

They seem pretty coherent to me.

That's a riot.

Of course incoherent nonsense will seem coherent to the rube who's making the comments.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I know that the country is going "in the right direction" due to the way you rage monkeys act on a daily basis.  I love it!

This reminds me of concha and others in November.

Got less votes, stole a Supreme Court Justice, acted in detestable and childish manner.

But at least liberals are mad!

Guest LOSer
28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah. It wasn't them that caused the DNC's demise for the last decade, and probably for the next decade too if the DNC doesn't wise up and go back to winning a lot more state seats and governorships so they can reverse all of the gerrymandering and/or veto the legislation in places they can't win enough seats back to reverse it. 

This argument makes no sense.

The districts are gerrymandered so how do they win enough of them to reverse it?

That's the point of gerrymandering. To not lose the seats.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

This argument makes no sense.

The districts are gerrymandered so how do they win enough of them to reverse it?

That's the point of gerrymandering. To not lose the seats.

I know. Got to win some governor seats in order to veto the redrawn districts where you can't ride the tide of hate for Trump to winning over seats. Pretty much got to win statewide elections where you can't win district seats.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Really?

You said that stocks didn't jump like THIS under Obama.

They actually jumped by more.

So what were you arguing here?

Yes. Obama's percentage is higher over the course of both terms. After Trump finishes his second term, we'll compare notes.  I'll remind you that Trump's first 100 days are second only to JFK.  Clown.

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I would be happy that Los is back after the way you and swamp turd have gotten owned all summer.

lol...owned by you righty fools??...I see you like to spread "fake news" too.....just like your boy!....you're a good Trumper Blueballs.....

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

You clearly don't.

You're like a child who just says the opposite of what someone else (or the facts) say.

"I'm not a poopy-head!"

You're not capable of demonstrating that you're not a "poopy-head" so you just post wishful thinking.

I've demonstrated that you're moron.  But ya know what?  Everyone's known that for some time.  I presented my facts, and you're the moron hell bent on disputing those  FACTS because you're a left wing loon, and it doesn't fit your agenda.  Who's the "poopy head" now?  Clown.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Then what did Trump fix?

Or why does the country need to taken in the right direction?

Everything you've said is contradictory.

If I need to tell you, what I think need Trump has to fix, then your more of idiot than I thought.  The direction is the opposite of where it's going now socially, and traditionally. Economically, we'll be fine because there won't be another democratic Congress nor president for the next 20 years.

I've said nothing contradictory. Nice try though. Quit making shit up. 

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Apparently you're too dumb to understand sarcasm because anecdotal evidence is some of the worst kind of evidence.

For example, I saw a 70 year old man grabbing pussies yesterday. It was disturbing. I think we have a serious problem of old white men grabbing pussies. It's an epidemic. I saw it myself!

Do you even understand why that's not a good argument?

Valid argument...if it were true.  I know liberals have a tough time with comprehension, but I see it on a much broader scale than just one old man grabbing a pussy.  I understand just fine, thanks for being concerned.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Rich.

Says the guy who ignores evidence and posts anecdotes that he saw yesterday.

Nothing can be made up in that fashion. Nope. No way.

I don't ignore anything, clown.  I live life, evaluate, research from legitimate sources(unlike the left), and make my decisions based on that.  ...and I likely DID see it yesterday. 

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

So the stock market rose 140% under Obama and just keep rising in the first 6 months of 2017.

But Trump is responsible for it?

You have no way of demonstrating this or explaining how that works.

But you'll keep saying it because, well, January 20th, 2017.

That seems to be you're entire argument.

Trump is the president, idiot.  Your community organizer is gone. Thank God.  Trump's 100 days eclipsed any time frame for the organizer by a long shot. THAT is the aberration. That is Trump, not the organizer.

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

lol...owned by you righty fools??...I see you like to spread "fake news" too.....just like your boy!....you're a good Trumper Blueballs.....

Trust me. You were.  Watching you and wingnut of the swamp flail was pretty bad. I was embarrassed for you even though I don't agree with a thing you say.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Trust me. You were.  Watching you and wingnut of the swamp flail was pretty bad. I was embarrassed for you even though I don't agree with a thing you say.

gee...thanks for being such a caring nutty neo-con!....Caj and I school you fools everyday....and your head is buried so far in the sand you don't have clue how dumb you and your pals are...:S

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

^^ Just reading some of the back and forth in the thread, and this one needs some editing, I think.

I was thinking at first that autocorrect got him, but if it did, it could also be a clever play on words.

Kinda funny either way. Probably moreso if the autocorrect was trying to help troll Los. Must be an I-Phone. 

xD