"Lie after lie after lie': 2 Fox News hosts won't defend Trump on Russia

TheRealCAJ

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

and how long will it take for the Trumpers here to wake up and smell the coffee??...I'm not holding my breath..a lot of these clowns believe Trump and Co. vs. our free press...

8 NOW?!...WTF.....drip...drip.....drip...bunch of f*in liars....disgusting what they clowns are doing to our country....

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Did Pixie dust just get sprinkled on that Fake News making it real?

..LOL...bingo!....the "fake news" narrative is now confirmed to be "fake" itself...to  those who had any question....how many times did Donny and Co. deny any contact with the Russians and blame the press for printing such "fake" nonsense??...and the Trump clowns ate it up and couldn't agree more.....now all those fools have egg on their faces...including all the Trump clowns here...:$...:$

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Never happen......they don't have the mental ability.

They are in the Orange Wagon and that's that! The end.

I agree.  They are as invested as you can get.  Really no way to back out of the position they painted themselves in.   

I think they certainly have the mental ability but the problem is the extreme hate.  That has yet to be explained or given any reason for it by anyone on the right, other than talking points from hate radio.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree.  They are as invested as you can get.  Really no way to back out of the position they painted themselves in.   

I think they certainly have the mental ability but the problem is the extreme hate.  That has yet to be explained or given any reason for it by anyone on the right, other than talking points from hate radio.  

The colossal irony of this exchange is noted.

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Is he worse than Glen Beck?  That is a stupid POS.  Not sure how any of these people can sleep at might.  

Fun fact: Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity have ZERO college degrees between them....

All 3 are a bunch of loudmouth college dropouts......agenda-driven and uneducated assholes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Fun fact: Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity have ZERO college degrees between them....

All 3 are a bunch of loudmouth college dropouts......agenda-driven and uneducated assholes.

...why am I not surprised...I don't think Moe-Larry & Curly had degrees either?.....hummmm....:$

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the biggest moron on the tube...not even close...

Wait a minute.  What about Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade?

Then you have to consider Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway who only know the following answers:

"The President has made himself very clear on that."         

"I haven't spoken to the President about that."

"I'll get back to you on that."

"That's another example of fake news."

"The President speaks for himself."

"I haven't heard that before so I can't comment on it."

"That's a charge from an anonymous source, so I won't comment."

"The President will be addressing that issue soon."

"Those charges are totally false."

I know I've forgotten a few.  Feel free to add to the list.