OT: Rogers Waters US + Them Tour

181pl

7 hours ago, chalmetteowl said:

Who are the people that moved OUT of those cities back in the day to places where they never thought they'd have to care about them again? Who are the people that maintain our outdated county system like we were still farming and it was still 1817? These people rape the cities during the day and bring the revenue back home at night to the sticks

Who are the people that moved from those cities back in the day,

to places where they never thought they would stay.

Those that would try to care for those cities forgotten,

are using the outdated tools that turned to rust and are rotten.

Those same people that raped the city during the day,

return like a thief in the night to take your pay.

Greed...

Where is D. South?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Who are the people that moved from those cities back in the day,

to places where they never thought they would stay.

Those that would try to care for those cities forgotten,

are using the outdated tools that turned to rust and are rotten.

Those same people that raped the city during the day,

return like a thief in the night to take your pay.

Greed...

Where is D. South?

Man, I miss D. South. He swore he wasn't switching sites again when D.J.'s site closed, and it appears he meant it. 

On 7/12/2017 at 0:27 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

Its less about Trump and more about the loss of power for the democrats.

You rage monkeys would be putting on the same clown show regardless of what Republican was elected.

That is not true.  Its just not.  If a adult was elected, one who is honest, cares about all of us, can think beyond themselves, He would be OUR Pres.  But that's not what we have now and a lot of people who love this country are disgusted with Trump.  

Do you remember anything like this during any other Repub Pres?  I have not. We are living in a very unique time and i never thought I would see citizens aligning themselves with a foreign adversary over fellow Americans.  How can the hate for a political party divorce people from the idea of country first.  Russia is more trustworthy?  

Btw, the rage monkey thing is not a thing.  It is what citizens of a free country do when they don't like what their elected leaders are doing.  

All this Roger Waters politics talk is boring and off base.

He is a pro-pali, anti-Israel dick. No doubt. He also bashed Trump (don't care personally about that bc I don't take heed to what a Brit says about American politics). 

But if you look at all of the successful Floyd albums, only two really speak to politics at all. Animals and the Wall. And it's pretty non-specific stuff. Just anti-establishment, like most of R&R. One person is only ever mentioned by name, Mary Whitehouse in "Pigs". And she wasn't even a govt official. Just the British version of Tipper Gore and her PRMC. Let us not forget it was a staunch Democrat who sought to curb and label albums with explicit lyrics. 

On 7/12/2017 at 5:31 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Never understood why celebrities hate Trump. They don't have anything at stake and supposedly the republicans only look out for the rich so why would they hate that? 

I think they gravitate towards trends or what's popular and don't want to outcast themselves to the fans. Look what happened to Tim Allen 

That, OR maybe they are smart and can think for themselves and are not just a bunch of zombie like followers going goo goo gaga for the moron in the white house. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!