Kids with guns in Chicago

BobbySanchez

To anyone asking about a translation. The man in the car is clearly a BD. He says he will beat their ass "On BD". BD is a gang in Chicago called the Black Disciples. Saying "on BD" as a member of the Disciples is like saying "On God". The kids respond saying they're from Oakland and also affiliated with the Disciples, the man basically gets on them for representing a gang at such a young age when they most likely don't put any actual work in. The kid flashes the gun, and the man ends off by asking him to show it a couple times, then says "well shit you aint lying" they flash signs and part ways.

It really is. It's a horribly sad, vicious cycle. When your dad, brothers, cousins, friends all grow up gang banging what else are you going to do?

There's a line in Gucci Mane's song Gang Bangin.

"Bricksquad ya we gang bangin,

ain't it sad that my little boy'll grow up gang banging?

can't be mad, bricksquad ya we gang bangin"

It's ridiculous this happens all over in our big cities. We lose more people in our inner cities than in war and we don't do anything to stop it. Step up police force in area and people complain. Hear all about it during elections and nothing after. Although I believe Trump said he was going to do something about Chicago and mayor said no thanks. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

It's ridiculous this happens all over in our big cities. We lose more people in our inner cities than in war and we don't do anything to stop it. Step up police force in area and people complain. Hear all about it during elections and nothing after. Although I believe Trump said he was going to do something about Chicago and mayor said no thanks. 

It shouldn't be about setting up a police force though. It's about breaking the cycle of poverty and helplessness that is the breeding ground for this type of stuff.  

One day... one day by god, people will stop repeating the same mistakes over and over and actually start fixing problems. In order to do that, we will first have to fix what is wrong with our own self. Yeah not likely to happen. 

Obviously the way to fix this is build the tallest skyscraper jails on the planet. They should take up blocks and blocks of the cities and reach near to the stars. Not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's about breaking the cycle of poverty and helplessness that is the breeding ground for this type of stuff.  

One day... one day by god, people will stop repeating the same mistakes over and over and actually start fixing problems.

One is almost tempted to put together a cute photo montage with a little story about how wonderful the liberal nanny state has been to the inner city poor these last 60-odd years.

Nawwwww... those are silly. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Muslims are going on national TV saying they are afraid of Trump supporters due to some anti-Islamic actions of a few across the entire country. But are dead silent about Chicago looking like Iraq. 

The lady they had on said she was more disturbed at the situation on the train in Portland than the 2,000 people who were shot in Chicago where she lives just in 2017. 

You cant fix stupid. All these democratic leaders and liberals don't realize that nothing will ever work out in their favor by just bashing conservatives. They have to understand who is in charge and you will never get to push your agenda by attacking the people who make the important decisions 

1 hour ago, concha said:

One is almost tempted to put together a cute photo montage with a little story about how wonderful the liberal nanny state has been to the inner city poor these last 60-odd years.

Nawwwww... those are silly. :ph34r:

Well, if one could figure out how to apply all of the small businesses faces that have been biased for years against hiring young black men and women into that silly montage...

Or all of the teachers and/or school admin, school board members that take the easy way out on decisions on education in high risk areas...

But mostly the biases of people for years...

Idk if I could get all those faces into a montage, I'd be friggen awesome. Alas, I'm just silly though. So for now, we'll just have to make due with the places I can offer montages and accept the opinions I offer where there are too many faces to fit into a montage.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, if one could figure out how to apply all of the small businesses faces that have been biased for years against hiring young black men and women into that silly montage...

Or all of the teachers and/or school admin, school board members that take the easy way out on decisions on education in high risk areas...

But mostly the biases of people for years...

Idk if I could get all those faces into a montage, I'd be friggen awesome. Alas, I'm just silly though. So for now, we'll just have to make due with the places I can offer montages and accept the opinions I offer where there are too many faces to fit into a montage.

Who are these small business owners? How many even exist in the high tax, high regulation, high crime inner cities?

Who runs the schools (Democrats and unions, just maybe)?

Who runs the local government (for decades)? And therefore local law enforcement?

Please put together a photo montage explaining it. :D

1 minute ago, concha said:

Who are these small business owners? How many even exist in the high tax, high regulation, high crime inner cities?

Who runs the schools (Democrats and unions, just maybe)?

Who runs the local government (for decades)? And therefore local law enforcement?

Please put together a photo montage explaining it. :D

I think to answer your first question, you must go back in time to before there was high crime in those areas. I think you know that was my point to begin with though.

No sense in trying to get someone to tune out the propaganda from their ilk though, especially once they are so invested in it. 

Like I said before... the best way to fix the problem is to keep doing the same things we've always done. It's worked great so far. No reason to shift gears now is there? 

None that I can see. Clearly we have a good grasp on it all.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I think to answer your first question, you must go back in time to before there was high crime in those areas. I think you know that was my point to begin with though.

No sense in trying to get someone to tune out the propaganda from their ilk though, especially once they are so invested in it. 

Like I said before... the best way to fix the problem is to keep doing the same things we've always done. It's worked great so far. No reason to shift gears now is there? 

None that I can see. Clearly we have a good grasp on it all.

Crime rates, out-of-wedlock birth rates, abortion rates... all much lower prior to the so-called Great Society and before liberal Democrats took a stranglehold on the governments of our major cities.

That is a conservative talking point only in that it is a fact.

That you don't like that fact is predictable.

Toodles!

Chicago has always been a mess... in order to get to the root of the crimes lets go back to the prohibition era.... 

Chicago has a history of this it evolved from Mafia to Gang violence.... 

Rackateering,Tax evasion,Political Bribary,Murder and Drug Smuggling. 

From Al Capone to Bugs Moran,Baby Face Nelson and Flukey Stokes. 

Now One of those names might stand out but Chicago is unique for this reason.... 

Out of all the Major Cities Chicago had a reputable African American Mafia influence in the late 60s... see Flukey Stokes.... 

Now.... 

We look to the 80- 90s... when Chicagos Crime really spiked.... now its Gang violenece. It simply became something of the same nature with a different name... 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Chicago has always been a mess... in order to get to the root of the crimes lets go back to the prohibition era.... 

Chicago has a history of this it evolved from Mafia to Gang violence.... 

Rackateering,Tax evasion,Political Bribary,Murder and Drug Smuggling. 

From Al Capone to Bugs Moran,Baby Face Nelson and Flukey Stokes. 

Now One of those names might stand out but Chicago is unique for this reason.... 

Out of all the Major Cities Chicago had a reputable African American Mafia influence in the late 60s... see Flukey Stokes.... 

Now.... 

We look to the 80- 90s... when Chicagos Crime really spiked.... now its Gang violenece. It simply became something of the same nature with a different name... 

It's not just about Chicago. 

1 hour ago, concha said:

Crime rates, out-of-wedlock birth rates, abortion rates... all much lower prior to the so-called Great Society and before liberal Democrats took a stranglehold on the governments of our major cities.

That is a conservative talking point only in that it is a fact.

That you don't like that fact is predictable.

Toodles!

But only if you could prove that the Democrats are what caused those things. Which you can't.

Just like I can't prove that bias was/is the true root cause. 

Although, I do believe an objective person would understand that the bias certainly didn't help at all. 

It is what it is on "talking points" and "facts" all day long though. 

Toodles to you also. 

:P

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Well, what party and what policies were put in effect since for example, JFK was president ??? Giving you a break...All policies and politicians were Democrat......No way out and that is proof,especially when you know the policies !!!

But is there definitive proof that those policies are the root cause?

If there is, then maybe next we should explore the reasoning behind those policies and why that reasoning comes from a need that arose from both bias and opposing policy ideas. 

It's pretty neat to cast blame all the while shucking and jiving the real reasons as to why the policies we see are there. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But only if you could prove that the Democrats are what caused those things. Which you can't.

Just like I can't prove that bias was/is the true root cause. 

Although, I do believe an objective person would understand that the bias certainly didn't help at all. 

It is what it is on "talking points" and "facts" all day long though. 

Toodles to you also. 

:P

LMAO

"Yeah, you got me there, Conch.  We HAVE run the governments and schools in these places for decades and decades. Taxation, education, regulation, law enforcement... on down the line.  But that doesn't mean you can blame the people running the show for a place turning into a violent, poorly educated shit hole. Especially if it's us."

Hey. Hawg... maybe it's the Russian's fault....

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I totally agree with you guys about denial being a river in Egypt. 

Again, you want to treat symptoms and not the root causes. Y'all remind me of the quack doctors that fleeced me and my insurance for over ten years before finally fixing the cause.

You won't get an argument from me that years upon years of section 8 housing and food stamps hasn't helped create the problem we see in inner cities. When people live in poverty, which all of that equates to, the crime rates do go up. No arguments there.

It's obvious that they want to escape the poverty or else we wouldn't see a lot of the crime we do see i  those areas. Yes, people are trapped in a cycle of poverty and crime. The demoratic policies you hate so much are only like a lidocaine shot to numb the pain. 

Again, what caused the pain? Don't hang out in that Egyptian river I keep reading about. Come clean with yourself and the rest of us without washing off in that river.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The demoratic policies you hate so much are only like a lidocaine shot to numb the pain. 

Numb the pain? Or a root cause?

Look at key indicators like birth out-of-wedlock, single parent homes...

They all spike with the coming of the federal nanny state in the form of the so-called "Great Society". Local municipalities followed the federal example.

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Numb the pain? Or a root cause?

Look at key indicators like birth out-of-wedlock, single parent homes...

They all spike with the coming of the federal nanny state in the form of the so-called "Great Society". Local municipalities followed the federal example.

Now I'll coin one of your own famous phrases...

Jazz Hands.

Again, what birthed the "nanny state"?

9 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Am not a social worker,however,I have found that each person  who looks in the mirror,usually will find their trouble....The Democrats appear to think that GOVERNMENT is the answer to all the problems of everybody...What has that  has done to many who now, would rather sit back and collect free healthcare,that is NOT A RIGHT AS MANY DEMOCRATS TELL THEIR PEOPLE,free school,free food,housing,food stamps,free,free, free and above  all, the right to demand more free stuff !!!! No, Democrat policies have made millions of freeloaders into "TAKERS" rather than "MAKERS".... The root cause is lack of personal accountability by all and the Democrats telling many less educated that the Government will take care of them.....All in the name of control.... Communism...

Hey there is no doubt about a person can ALWAYS find room for self improvement. 

People do have rights whether you like it or not. You guys are continually missing the elephant in the room though. 

I do wonder whether it's intentionally missed or not though.

• Like 1