DLS vs. Freedom, 42-7 Final

Belly Bob

10 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

If you weren't a fan of the Sierra, my suspicion is you won't be a fan of the Lagunitas. Give it a try, though, excellent brewery. The Kona Big Wave is good. If you can find it try the Firestone Walker 805. 

My other favorite that I tried was the Red Hook. It was a lot like a Heineken which I like, so it was right in my wheelhouse. 

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Norcal Football Championship threads normally turn into strange beer fests.

Not sure what it all means. xD

Hahahaha

Between the Cali football and Publix opening in Moultrie I have really expanded my horizons. 

I'm eating Mahi Mahi burgers with red onion and peach/mango salsa on fresh baked artisan buns, drinking funny beers and watching weird ass double wing and veer offenses go head to head.

It may be the best and worse things that ever could happen to a south Georgia redneck. LOL

• Like 5

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually drank a Sierra Nevada Pale during the Grayson game last night.  Image result for sierra nevada pale ale

Was a little too bitter for me. I won't buy another of those.

Last week I had the Kona Golden Ale... of all the crafts that I've tried since following you guys craft beer excursions it is my favorite. 

Image result for liquid aloha

I think tonight I'll try the Legunitas

Image result for lagunitas ipa

I'm down to one of those and one Fat Tire Amber.

Image result for fat tire

Unless one of the two I have remaining just really turn out to be great, next time I go beer shopping, I'll be purchasing the Kona Big Wave. 

Kona makes good beers. They have a Koko brown which is a coconut porter that is awesome! 

Tonight drinking a Duclaw beer called dirty little freak. Coconut caramel chocolate brown ale. Very good, reminds me of the girl scout Samoa cookies.

• Like 2