DLS vs. Freedom, 42-7 Final

Belly Bob

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Even 2016 cannot stop the DLS massacre of NorCal.  2016 the year of unpredictability.  

1. Castro Dies check

2.  Cubs win World Series check

3. Trump businessman wins the Presidency check

4.  Prince Dies Check

But dammit when the world ends there will be cockroaches and DLS will be 3,000,000 straight against NorCal in football. :D

To be fair DD, you should have written 3,000,000 - 0 - 2...;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Calf and Fla may have the best playoff system to establish a state champion..NJ has the worst and most watered down with exception of the BIG NORTH .....

I never refer to the number of State Championships Bosco has won because it is indeed so watered down. Sure it';s legit but it's the best of 11 teams! How can anyone call that a state championship I'll never understand. 

8 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Hey man we need to get the beer thread with Golf back up and running

12 out of 28 still left :)...  gotta love those Costco 28 packs lol.  I don't feel like picking up something new today, so this will be my beverage watching SJB vs MJD on Fox Sports later.   Should be some interesting banter on the game thread tonight.  

Octoberfest.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

12 out of 28 still left :)...  gotta love those Costco 28 packs lol.  I don't feel like picking up something new today, so this will be my beverage watching SJB vs MJD on Fox Sports later.   Should be some interesting banter on the game thread tonight.  

Octoberfest.JPG

Haha funny you mention that. That's what I was drinking last night watching the X-Iggy game. Local bar still had some leftover. I think the Sam Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam seasonal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Haha funny you mention that. That's what I was drinking last night watching the X-Iggy game. Local bar still had some leftover. I think the Sam Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam seasonal

That local bar must have been hopping as much as the Sam beer lol.  Actually, the Octoberfest is a bit down on hops compared to other Sams.   Nice flavor.   

13 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What's the DLS winning streak vs NORCAL now? Over 300 yet?

11 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I am curious too.....When was the last loss against norcal? and what's the current streak vs. norcal

8 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Last loss was 25 years ago to the day yesterday. 1991. Don't know the number of games. 

On 7 December, 1991, DLS lost to Pittsburg 27-35 in the NCS championship game.

In 2004, they tied Palma 7-7 and Clayton Valley Charter 17-17.

So you'd have to distinguish their winning streak from their non-losing streak.

I don't know the numbers though. Pops was good at stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

On 7 December, 1991, DLS lost to Pittsburgh 27-35 in the NCS championship game.

In 2004, they tied Palma 7-7 and Clayton Valley Charter 17-17.

So you'd have to distinguish their winning streak from their non-losing streak.

I don't know the numbers though. Pops was good at stuff like that. 

Tied in High School!?  What were the OT rules.......or was there no OT?

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Octoberfest.JPG

I actually drank a Sierra Nevada Pale during the Grayson game last night.  Image result for sierra nevada pale ale

Was a little too bitter for me. I won't buy another of those.

Last week I had the Kona Golden Ale... of all the crafts that I've tried since following you guys craft beer excursions it is my favorite. 

Image result for liquid aloha

I think tonight I'll try the Legunitas

Image result for lagunitas ipa

I'm down to one of those and one Fat Tire Amber.

Image result for fat tire

Unless one of the two I have remaining just really turn out to be great, next time I go beer shopping, I'll be purchasing the Kona Big Wave.