LT vs Westlake II

ChimpGrip

NorthShore wins more of these type games

NS 27 Atascocita 24  1:30 4th.   This a mentally tough group if they hold on.  Seems like a good set of games.  Some very competitive games at this stage of the season.  Except for the special teams. Like LT, WOS, Gilmer and Aledo.  Do what they do dominate. 

DFW and Beast Texas 4A powers split round 4 games

Gilmer 43 - 17 . Gilmer will face Sweetwater for Regional next Friday @ McClain Stadium in Waco 7:30 1 game from State and the WOS showdown.

Gilmer 3 -1 against Celina who is tied for the Most Championships in Texas with SLC 8.  

Buckeyes passing 15 - 31 344 yds 4 td's

Rushing total  142 yds 26 carries 5.5 avg

Kelton Collier    9    71    7.89    2 td's                       

Kennedale 34 Van 28 Final 

279 yds total all on the ground for Kennedale. 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

DFW and Beast Texas 4A powers split round 4 games

Gilmer 43 - 17 . Gilmer will face Sweetwater for Regional next Friday @ McClain Stadium in Waco 7:30 1 game from State and the WOS showdown.

Gilmer 3 -1 against Celina who is tied for the Most Championships in Texas with SLC 8.  

Buckeyes passing 15 - 31 344 yds 4 td's

Rushing total  142 yds 26 carries 5.5 avg

Kelton Collier    9    71    7.89    2 td's                       

Kennedale 34 Van 28 Final 

279 yds total all on the ground for Kennedale. 

Katy won their 8th last year as well!

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

If your 330 plus Devil, your a little fat:D

Hafthor Bjornsson (one of my idols) has weighed in at 420 with a visible 6 pack. I am writing a scholarly article that he will be included in. The article will debunk the horrible myth of the grossly exaggerated primate strength. 

Greg Kovacs weighed in at 420 @ 6'4" with a visible six pack as well. 

This may have been one of the best nights of playoff action statewide in a while! 2 defending champs go down. North Shore in it and Brock in a close game! 2 time defending champ Canadian won in it! Klein Collins raking out a win over Westfield.

And in some small ball Newton was upset, Van was losing and Cameron Yoe (state champs 3 of last 4 yrs) was tied late in 4th!

Plus the Devastation and DESTRUCTION of Westlake! ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Connman said:

This may have been one of the best nights of playoff action statewide in a while! 2 defending champs go down. North Shore in it and Brock in a close game! 2 time defending champ Canadian won in it! Klein Collins raking out a win over Westfield.

And in some small ball Newton was upset, Van was losing and Cameron Yoe (state champs 3 of last 4 yrs) was tied late in 4th!

Plus the Devastation and DESTRUCTION of Westlake! ?

Brock lost no wonder Texasball haven't answered my text.  Damn great night.  I will be @ Cowboys Stadium by 1pm tomorrow for the final 3 games.  Been a good night for the playoffs.  I expect tomorrow to be crazy.  Will take 2 batteries to watch all the college championship games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Brock lost no wonder Texasball haven't answered my text.  Damn great night.  I will be @ Cowboys Stadium by 1pm tomorrow for the final 3 games.  Been a good night for the playoffs.  I expect tomorrow to be crazy.  Will take 2 batteries to watch all the college championship games. 

Enjoy, keep us posted.  I might catch some on the net.  Stay tune to see if the upsets continue.

• Like 1