LT vs Westlake II

ChimpGrip

9 minutes ago, Connman said:

DD Gilmer was up 29-10 at half! WOS up big of course!

Listening to the game they just interviewed Jeff Traylor their head coach who left Gilmer for Texas. He was said no hard feelings in getting fired along with the rest of Charlie Strong's staff. He had great things to say about Gilmer and that they are the face of East Texas Football like Daingerfield and Gladewater was in the past.   Stated the foundation that was laid in Gilmer will last thru whoever coaches them and they will always be a team of Screens and slants.  It will be awesome for them and WOS meet.  Celina is tough though drove inside Gilmer 30 start of the 3rd and fumbled.  Gilmer just broke a big play.  Those kids can sling that damn ball. 

Traylor wished HERMAN the best of luck. Gilmer in 5 plays inside the Celina 30.  

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/gilmer/portal.htm?eventId=332613&streamType=audio

• Like 1

TD Gilmer crazy 36 -10.  One of the best offenses in Texas. Was talking to a gentlemen earlier who said 6A football in Beast Texas is in bad shape and not that good.  Funny I have said the same on here recently about them and that they are no better than the best 5A teams and Top 4A teams. I still believe that.  Of course JT was the exception and got their heads bashed in too last week. 

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Wow, I was just about the post "WTH!"  this is more like it.  Lol

I know I was freaking shocked.   Foxsports posted the wrong score.  WOS defense is like the freaking Iron curtain.  Other than the 83 DF tigers regardless of class.  Have you seen anyone dominate like them this year on defense.  Will be interesting to see this Defense against that Gilmer Offense. But Celina has a pedigree and will not quit.  Gilmer got lucky Celina had a roughing. RB Collier #10 for Gilmer is a beast. 

• Like 1

TD Gilmer bomb.  WOS vs. Gilmer I don't care if they played in EL Paso I would be there.   

43 - 17.   That offense  vs that defense. DAMN

I am starting to waiver and Give them Buckeyes a punchers chance. :D

WOS won 34 - 5.  Freaking 5.  At least Giddings scored. 1.1 pts than they are giving up on the season. LOL