LT vs Westlake II

ChimpGrip

6 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

LT leading 17-0 early in the second. LT defense struggled early with power run of Watson of WL, but LT is MAULING him now. 

Winner gets NS/Atascocita winner (and by the way, that game is tied 14-14 with 2:05 left in 2nd quarter). The Atascocita QB has 163 yards passing in first half. 

Chimp I love your adjectives.  Keep mauling them.  Nevada will not like to hear this. 

• Like 1

Highland Park beat Mansfield Legacy 14 -7 game ended with Legacy throwing a fade on 4th and goal from the 7. Stupid call 50/50 chance and HP DB batted it down.  Good game Legacy didn't do a damn thing for 3 quarters scored with 7 mins in the 4th held HP drove the length of the field with 30 secs left and blew it.  Jerry Jones Grandson is on the HP roster and Old Jer was right there in Cowboy Stadium out of the superbox to watch.  Pretty cool.  Was shown live here on TX21. Now back to the annihilation and mauling of one said Westlake by those damn Cavs.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

Highland Park beat Mansfield Legacy 14 -7 game ended with Legacy throwing a fade on 4th and goal from the 7. Stupid call 50/50 chance and HP DB batted it down.  Good game Legacy didn't do a damn thing for 3 quarters scored with 7 mins in the 4th held HP drove the length of the field with 30 secs left and blew it.  Jerry Jones Kid is on the HP roster and Old Jer was right there in Cowboy Stadium out of the superbox to watch.  Pretty cool.  Was shown live here on TX21. Now back to the annihilation and mauling of one said Westlake by those damn Cavs.  

His grandson is the QB I think?

1 minute ago, Connman said:

His grandson is the QB I think?

You are correct sir. I am gonna post some scores on a new thread. Freaking DMN had Celina vs. Gilmer tomorrow and they are playing now and I freaking missing it. Haftime is over in 10 mins.  And I am about 45 mins from Mesquite.  Maybe not too bad as it is raining here thru tomorrow and cool. 

• Like 1