Week 15 Pick 'Em Score Thread

ECHS05

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I missed it too.

So did I, smh.  Went back and forth on that one, too. Same with the Tucker game I lost , but my logic was that I'm a Dekalb guy and wanted Tucker badly to win SO worst case scenario I lose in Pick Em but end up happy with the result. That's why I chose NSWR lol that way I can hedge the night 

9 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yeah, that was a 50/50 call for me. I did, however, think that St. Iggy would handle X pretty comfortably. Off on that one. 

I had this weird feeling that X would win and just didn't pull the trigger. It was one of those miracle playoffs runs that just wouldn't feel complete unless they took home the trophy

In Progress

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everett MA 14, Xaverian Brothers MA 0 - Half

Smyrna DE 20, Middletown DE 7 - 2nd

Upcoming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mater Dei CA vs St. John Bosco CA  **SS D1 Finals** (@ Angel Stadium) (10:30pm ET)

St. Mary's(Stockton) CA vs Folsom CA **SJS Finals**  (@ Sacramento St. Uni) (9:00pm ET)

Pomona CO vs Valor Christian CO **5A State Championship** (@ Mile High Stadium) (4:30pm ET)

Lafayette KY vs Lou. Trinity KY **6A State Championship** (@ WKU) (5:00pm ET)

Bishop Gorman NV vs Liberty NV **4A State Championship** (@ Sam Boyd Stadium) (3:10pm ET)

Trotwood-Madison OH vs Archbishop Hoban OH **DIII State Championship** (@ Ohio Stadium) (3:00pm ET)

St. Joseph's Prep PA vs North Penn PA **6A Semifinals** (@ Northeast) (5:00pm ET)

Whitehaven TN vs Oakland TN **6A State Championship (@ MTSU)  (7:00pm ET)

DeSoto TX vs Cedar Hill TX **6A-DII Quarterfinals** (@ Arlington's AT&T Stadium) (6:30pm ET)

Richland WA vs Camas WA **4A State Championship** (@ Tacoma Dome) (10:30pm ET)

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

In Progress

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everett MA 14, Xaverian Brothers MA 0 - Half

Smyrna DE 20, Middletown DE 7 - 2nd

Upcoming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mater Dei CA vs St. John Bosco CA  **SS D1 Finals** (@ Angel Stadium) (10:30pm ET)

St. Mary's(Stockton) CA vs Folsom CA **SJS Finals**  (@ Sacramento St. Uni) (9:00pm ET)

Pomona CO vs Valor Christian CO **5A State Championship** (@ Mile High Stadium) (4:30pm ET)

Lafayette KY vs Lou. Trinity KY **6A State Championship** (@ WKU) (9pm ET)

Bishop Gorman NV vs Liberty NV **4A State Championship** (@ Sam Boyd Stadium) (3:10pm ET)

Trotwood-Madison OH vs Archbishop Hoban OH **DIII State Championship** (@ Ohio Stadium) (3:00pm ET)

St. Joseph's Prep PA vs North Penn PA **6A Semifinals** (@ Northeast) (5:00pm ET)

Whitehaven TN vs Oakland TN **6A State Championship (@ MTSU)  (7:00pm ET)

DeSoto TX vs Cedar Hill TX **6A-DII Quarterfinals** (@ Arlington's AT&T Stadium) (6:30pm ET)

Richland WA vs Camas WA **4A State Championship** (@ Tacoma Dome) (10:30pm ET)

Times have been added... all are Eastern time.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah echs if you hit quote and don't follow through with it- sometimes you're locked in on your next post . I had that issue the first three weeks on the site but now I'm able to delete it and start from scratch. Not sure f that changed when I became a Mod but it was a tidbit to work through 

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah echs if you hit quote and don't follow through with it- sometimes you're locked in on your next post . I had that issue the first three weeks on the site but now I'm able to delete it and start from scratch. Not sure f that changed when I became a Mod but it was a tidbit to work through 

I think it's a small glitch sometimes. If you hit quote, and then change your mind about following through with the post, sometimes I can delete it, other times I can't. I mainly only have that issue from mobile though. I log on through my pc to clear the quote box at times. Idk what the deal with that is other than a glitch. I don't think the mod tools affect it one way or the other.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it's a small glitch sometimes. If you hit quote, and then change your mind about following through with the post, sometimes I can delete it, other times I can't. I mainly only have that issue from mobile though. I log on through my pc to clear the quote box at times. Idk what the deal with that is other than a glitch. I don't think the mod tools affect it one way or the other.

I just had that issue and messed around for little bit with it and eventually deleted it. Not sure but I think the quote box has to be selected to delete on Mobile.