New Jersey government shuts down in budget standoff

TheRealCAJ

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

DeBlasio sucks, simple as it can be said. He lost control of NYC and is getting rich at the expense of the cities safety. Hey, lets cut the Police force in half and get big crime back in...

LOL....and where down south do you get all this info. from on the mayor of New York city??....he lost control of the city??!!...is that what you've seen when you walk around the city???...crime rates are down...nice try...

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....and where down south do you get all this info. from on the mayor of New York city??....he lost control of the city??!!...is that what you've seen when you walk around the city???...crime rates are down...nice try...

That's right georgie you are the only informed person here right? 

13 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

Christie and family soaking up some sun on state beach that he closed to the public:

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html

15% or so, I guess at this point it's all in with 2 and 9 with his care factor for PR thoughts.   His fav buffet joints must have been relieved that he passed for a lunch on the beach.  

• Like 1

I've been t

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I've been to NYC, 5th ave, Hotel St. James many times, for weeks at a time. How about you? Every stay in NYC for more than 2 days?

I know because I've seen it. I know because I know people that live in the city. I know because I take the time to talk to the cops that work the streets. 

5 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I've been t

I've been to NYC, 5th ave, Hotel St. James many times, for weeks at a time. How about you? Every stay in NYC for more than 2 days?

I know because I've seen it. I know because I know people that live in the city. I know because I take the time to talk to the cops that work the streets. 

...more than 2 days???..many times..LOL..what have you seen that makes you think the city is decline??...talk to NYC cops??...lol...I'm friends with many of them champ....when was the last time you were in NYC?

Just now, DBP66 said:

...more than 2 days???...LOL..what have you seen that makes you think the city is decline??...talk to NYC cops??...lol...I'm friends with many of them champ....when was the last time you were in NYC?

October last year before I went to Germany.

My brother worked for the Feds. I think I know what I'm talking about.