King Oranges, National Voting Registry?

TheRealCAJ

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If the States cooperated, what happens to the data?  

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/backlash-trump-commission-request-voter-data-n778661

The White House faced a growing revolt Friday as nearly half of the states refused to comply with a request from President Donald Trump's panel investigating alleged voter fraud to hand over substantial amounts of confidential and sensitive voter data.

The Presidential Commission on Voter Integrity sent what some experts called an alarming letter this week to all 50 states and Washington, D.C., asking officials, including those in the home states of the panel's chairs, to turn over "publicly-available voter roll data."

However, the panel is also seeking sensitive information, including "dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information."

The panel gave states two weeks to comply and said it would share the data with the public. The letter requests feedback from states with a series of questions, including citing instances of voter fraud, which experts have concluded is extremely rare.

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I honestly don't believe that.  He'll do his one term...but there's way too much "buyer's remorse" for a 2nd one.  

Rufus>>

I hope you are right. I don't know whether we could withstand a second term. Too much damage would be done to our institutions. 

51 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I honestly don't believe that.  He'll do his one term...but there's way too much "buyer's remorse" for a 2nd one.  

Rufus>>

You mean just like hillary was going to win in everyones minds including the big time political prognosticators cajun and georgie. Who the hell are the liberals going to put up to run? bernie? hillary? cajun? georgie? 

41 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I hope you are right. I don't know whether we could withstand a second term. Too much damage would be done to our institutions. 

It is simply amazing how every liberal forgets what was done to "our institutions" for the last 8 years. How's that institution called nobamacare working out for the country?

7 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You mean just like hillary was going to win in everyones minds including the big time political prognosticators cajun and georgie. Who the hell are the liberals going to put up to run? bernie? hillary? cajun? georgie? 

It's a couple or so...years away...so it's hard to really say who'll run...but if you're asking my opine...

I would support a Biden/Warren ticket.

In a heartbeat.

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

It is simply amazing how every liberal forgets what was done to "our institutions" for the last 8 years. How's that institution called nobamacare working out for the country?

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the ACA.  Now with that said...it does have flaws that need correcting.  If the Pubs were smart...and there's absolutely no proof they are...they would have taken the ACA...tweaked it where it needed to be tweaked...and come off like Champions....instead of the bumbling, incompetent fools they appear to be now.

Healthcare/Pharmacy is not something that needs to be profit driven.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

As of today, about 96-97% of Trump voters say they'd easily vote for him again.

Oh come on....you could have used 98-99 percent.  Or maybe 99-100 percent.  Or if you REALLY wanted to inflate the numbers...you could have said...100-105 percent.  But shoot, if you use your numbers...that's over 2 million voters.  

Rufus>>

22 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Who the hell are the liberals going to put up to run? bernie? hillary? cajun? georgie? 

I'm already in your head 24/7, baby mutant.

You hang on my every word...

PS...quit following me around, it's getting creepy.

Go get a girl.....or guy if that's your bag.

Clear?

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Oh come on....you could have used 98-99 percent.  Or maybe 99-100 percent.  Or if you REALLY wanted to inflate the numbers...you could have said...100-105 percent.  But shoot, if you use your numbers...that's over 2 million voters.  

Rufus>>

Our King sure does seem concerned about the popular vote 

He has very little margin of error either way even if 100% of his peasants vote for him again.

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

It was a pretty widely published poll by Pew Research. You could google it if you were so inclined. The interesting number was that only 85% of Hillary voters would vote for her again.

The key to a second Trump term is easy. The democrat party has to run someone that will turn out the minority vote. If they do, they have a shot. If not, Trump will be re-elected. Depending on the economy, he might win pretty handily.

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

History will judge whether Obama was a good or mediocre President. However, the country's institutions largely remained intact under his Presidency. I don' think you have much grasp of what I mean by institutions when you cite Obama Care in your post. 

Under eight years of Trump, I am not optimistic that the USA would survive as a "Western Democracy". His instincts are too authoritarian and he has no respect for the country's institutions or traditions. Ben Sasse whom I respect, although I don't disagree with much of his politics, has defined "American Exceptionalism" as being derived not inherently but by the wisdom of its Founding Fathers and those that came after. I believe Mr. Sasse fully realizes it only takes an individual like DJT to do grave damage to these structures for our exceptionalism to be no more ... I pray that we survive this intact!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

It's a couple or so...years away...so it's hard to really say who'll run...but if you're asking my opine...

I would support a Biden/Warren ticket.

In a heartbeat.

Rufus>>

Let's just say I'll stay away from commenting on those 2.

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the ACA.  Now with that said...it does have flaws that need correcting.  If the Pubs were smart...and there's absolutely no proof they are...they would have taken the ACA...tweaked it where it needed to be tweaked...and come off like Champions....instead of the bumbling, incompetent fools they appear to be now.

Healthcare/Pharmacy is not something that needs to be profit driven.

Rufus>>

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with barry care? Are you seriously going to stick to that?

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I'm already in your head 24/7, baby mutant.

You hang on my every word...

PS...quit following me around, it's getting creepy.

Go get a girl.....or guy if that's your bag.

Clear?

king racist has spoken like anyone cares. Where's the f bombs and n bombs. Only matter of time.