U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, concha said:

This is Chip, right?

Nobody elsecould "argue" with little to no fact behind them, worship Hillary and then proclaim themselves champ in the midst of getting pummeled like this.

You are Chip.

I think you're right. He's been holding on to his alter ego as long as possible.  But ONLY that dude can get his ass kicked on a continuous basis like this and claim to be the winner.  It's Chip.

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

I think you're right. He's been holding on to his alter ego as long as possible.  But ONLY that dude can get his ass kicked on a continuous basis like this and claim to be the winner.  It's Chip.

Seriously.

But has this been a stupid black man from Georgia impersonating a stupid racist from Louisiana, or vice versa?

Haha!  It's him! No doubt about it!  Look at this thread for instance. Cajun starts it with a post or two....then once we all jump in and start killing him, Sportsnut appears.  Once we figure out that they're the same, SN leaves and Cajun magically reappears. Too effin' funny.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's AWOL, which is allowing me to catch up for now. I hope he's ok. I'll email him to make sure. 

Thanks! I was actually getting ready to ask some of you guys that know him to do just that. I was thinking he was just on a vacation to begin with, but yeah, not a peep for far too long now. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Don't know that language. I will be at 12 Oaks Stadium on the 18th of August for the Lovejoy Wildcats vs. The Indians from East Coweta, the home of our very own ECHS.

Super, Chip.

That gives you roughly 7 weeks to back up your whining before being consumed by Lovejoy's very mediocre football.

Any ETA for that, Chip?

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Read my previous post. That says it all on my behalf. All bullshit aside. If you REALLY don't know, you are failing yourself as a man and as a human being. Your education must begin and soon if you are as naïve as you claim. You are at risk for too much of life's detriments, to allow this to continue. 

Mind your mind

Educate me, Chip.

Where are the facts and data that back up your whining?

You aren't doing well here, Chip.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Your continued responses and the text, and context is all I need. You are my example. You are the reason for my existence.

You are an evidence and fact-free waste of bandwidth, Chip.

Congratulations.

If you want to convince people of something, just whining won't get you anywhere unless you are speaking in California or a liberal college campus.

C'mon, Chip... Impress us!

29 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I have had your attention since I came to this board. You and others. 

Welcome to my world

Not really, Chip.

I've been paying more attention to the tv.

It's tough to debate when you refuse to back up your positions, Chip.

Anyhooooo...

It's been mildly entertaining batting you around like a cheap piñata (again).

G'nite, Chip

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Stupid and Stupider

You don't get 50 million + people to vote for you by being stupid.  You also don't fly fighter planes (supersonic jet in the case of 43), be Director of the CIA, become VP and or President by being stupid.  You may not like them (obviously) but they aren't stupid.

7 hours ago, concha said:

Not really, Chip.

I've been paying more attention to the tv.

It's tough to debate when you refuse to back up your positions, Chip.

Anyhooooo...

It's been mildly entertaining batting you around like a cheap piñata (again).

G'nite, Chip

trump, winning the election has really fucked your mind up....you are not alone though.

Seek professional help quickly.

19 hours ago, Fred said:

Speaking only of qualifications and not whether you liked him or not, I would argue that George H W Bush was the most qualified.  Decorated war veteran that volunteered and became the youngest aviator in the Navy at the time demonstrating his willingness to give his life for his country, graduated from Yale in 2 1/2 years after the war and became a successful businessman, member of the House of Representatives, Ambassador to the United Nations and China, Director of the CIA, Vice President for two terms.

I didn't vote for him but I really really liked him.  Have no problem with that guy.  A real American hero imo.  

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Teaching without fact.

Novel.

Great stuff, Chip.

Dude I knew he was someone who had posted here by the way he responded. He reminded me of Los then yesterday when you called him out. You nailed it. Who in the frick creates an alt ego on a msg board?