U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

TheRealCAJ

Looks like Trump's clown show isn't going over too well around the world or with the 2/3 of Americans who think he's doing a shitty job...at least he got Israel and Russia to move to in 3 1/2 years....

the Trumpers who Donny said  "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they would still support me"...are alive and well and represented well on this board..O.o..that 35% of the population who are drunk on Trump Kool-Aid and they don't care about our international standing...SAD..fools...they're  too busy wrapping themselves in flags to worry that we're an international joke......:$:$:$:$

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

She was the most qualified person to ever run for president. Ever !

Speaking only of qualifications and not whether you liked him or not, I would argue that George H W Bush was the most qualified.  Decorated war veteran that volunteered and became the youngest aviator in the Navy at the time demonstrating his willingness to give his life for his country, graduated from Yale in 2 1/2 years after the war and became a successful businessman, member of the House of Representatives, Ambassador to the United Nations and China, Director of the CIA, Vice President for two terms.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Personally, I'm trying to become the 2nd all-time leading poster on the site. I need 166 more posts to pass NOR. That's why I'm responding. 

Careful now.  That is Rab's claim to fame and are you sure you want to be thought of in the same manner?  :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

There was immediately protest by the people. More than his inauguration. From coast to coast, At the White House. In every major city. The people did indeed speak. 

You speak as though there was universal protest and it was unanimous.  That's far from the truth and indicative of the mindset prior to the election where each side was unable to see beyond those people that agreed with them so it was "everybody."

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You mean like the Prime Minister of India, who was so moved by Trump he embraced him with a hug after his speech?

or are you talking about people from places who are being taken over by Muslim refugees? Maybe your talking about the Muslim people themselves. 

The only people who think Trump is doing a bad job are butt hurt pussies, and people in power that can't put this President in the pocket 

Looks to me like chumpy is holding on tight to Putins pocket. 

Image result for funny pic of trump with shirtless putin

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I invite you to name those that equal her experience.

Equal?  xD

Governors, leaders of industry, former VPs, senators, congressmen, former military, former cabinet members and varying combinations of the aforementioned. 

She never held an executive position worthy of mention. Well, maybe tormenting her husband's victims?

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

US Senator for 8 years

Budget committee

Environmental Committee

Transportation

Health

Workplace Safety

Pensions

Children and Family

Dept of Aging

Sec. of State

13 straight years as the most admired woman, 19 times total

Forbes most powerful woman

in the world

Time most influential woman in the world. 

First senator from new York (Female)

Founded Arkansas Advocacy for Children

Head of the Arkansas Education Standards

This is only half of her accomplishments that qualify her for the office. 

You can't be serious with this.

"Most Admired Woman"?  I wonder who awarded her that title. xD

Again:

Governors, leaders of industry, former VPs, senators, ambassadors, congressmen, former military, former cabinet members and varying combinations of the aforementioned. 

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Come with it son. My words are beating you like you stole something. 

This is Chip, right?

Nobody elsecould "argue" with little to no fact behind them, worship Hillary and then proclaim themselves champ in the midst of getting pummeled like this.

You are Chip.