Just another s**t show over at CNN-ISIS division....

Blueliner

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Does that in any way change the original fact that he has it and it never happened? No, it does not. 

Fin.

I  have a Sports illustrated with me on the cover. Each one of the kids on my little league team got one. I guess we are all criminals too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Yep. BTW did you see the Cubby's visited the White House today? I wonder why no press coverage making a big deal out of those who refused to go? Bet we here all about the Warriors players that refuse to attend

georgie or cajun will post something tomorrow. World will end again. libs will no doubt win this special election. It's Trumps fault. The russians did it. You know the usual weekday in America now.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sportsnut said:

Chump has a Time cover with his picture on it on the wall. 

Never happened.

Fake News

From Bob Woodward

He pointed to a list of Trump’s “lies” compiled by The New York Times in which some of the president’s are misjudged as an example of overt bias, after he was asked about the media’s treatment of Trump in a Q&A session at Landmark E Street Cinema.

“[Number three on the list] was that Trump said he was on the cover of Time magazine 14 or 15 times when it was in fact 11 times, Woodward said. “… That’s not a lie.” He likened Trump’s statement instead to someone getting pulled over for speeding and telling the police officer that they were driving the speed limit.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:42 AM, Blueliner said:

Is that a twinge of sympathy for the dems that I'm feeling deep, deep...........deep down in my gut somewhere? NOT!xD

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/27/cnn-journalists-resign-over-russian-story-snafu/430755001/

I personally know Thomas Frank. He was a pretty straight shooter 5 years ago. Wonder what happened to him, that he would misreport a story of such magnitude? Kind of sad to me really. 

"In a staff meeting Monday afternoon, investigative unit members were told that the retraction did not mean the facts of the story were necessarily wrong," Stelter wrote. "Rather, it meant that 'the story wasn't solid enough to publish as-is,' one of the people briefed on the investigation said.