If you're having a bad day please look

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How is it that you don't laugh?  

That I went to prison for 3 years for pot possession... and like how the world is corrupt... these peaple makeing an atrocious amount of money scheming people   .,,,while we gotta live on. 500 $ a week paycheck 

im pissed ? so I don't laugh 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That I went to prison for 3 years for pot possession... and like how the world is corrupt... these peaple makeing an atrocious amount of money scheming people   .,,,while we gotta live on. 500 $ a week paycheck 

Sorry about the pot thing.  That sucks and never should be a crime.  I get it.  What state? 

Too many funny things in the world brother.  Make it your mission to find humor wherever you can even if you don't want to.  Imho. 

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Damn... Intent to distribiute? Sell? Trafficking?  Alabama? 

Had to be the latter. Jeff Sessions country.

Image result for jeff sessions guilty gif

I agree on your sentiments. It seems that honest people have a hard time getting ahead. Always grinding. Truly honest people have to work hard while the folks that live off of their sweat get ahead further and further, and the argument is... They are smart. 

So honest folks are honest and schemers are smart, as long as they scheme inside the law that is. 

Sorry man. That's our choices. Be principled and honest or be be a schemer and "smart". 

Somebody in that equation is going to heaven and doesn't even brag on it or talk about it much, somebody else in that equation thinks they are. A person doesn't even have to be religious to know which is which. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn... Intent to distribiute? Sell? Trafficking?  Alabama? 

Had to be the latter. Jeff Sessions country.

Image result for jeff sessions guilty gif

I agree on your sentiments. It seems that honest people have a hard time getting ahead. Always grinding. Truly honest people have to work hard while the folks that live off of their sweat get ahead further and further, and the argument is... They are smart. 

So honest folks are honest and schemers are smart, as long as they scheme inside the law that is. 

Sorry man. That's our choices. Be principled and honest or be be a schemer and "smart". 

Somebody in that equation is going to heaven and doesn't even brag on it or talk about it much, somebody else in that equation thinks they are. A person doesn't even have to be religious to know which is which. :)

possession over 50grams......in NJ

i hope Chris Christie chokes on a chicken bone ..:that 1 Big Mac short of a heart  attack piece of shit

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

White punks on dope

and you get 3 years?

you had bad representation if you say it is

good luck going forward!