Trump has to go enough is enough

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Honestly if I saw him doing that at any of our courses at home he would be straight up molly wopped!!!

And you could probably get away with it too. It takes the secret service several minutes to catch folks that already caught themselves on the fence at the white house. I believe you could get in and out after putting knots on his head faster than he can rub 'em. xD

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And you could probably get away with it too. It takes the secret service several minutes to catch folks that already caught themselves on the fence at the white house. I believe you could get in and out after putting knots on his head faster than he can rub 'em. xD

HAHAHA!!!!!  Even if caught I would just pay the fine.  How you ask?  Straight cash homie!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Where were you when Obama violated the constitution,lied to the people of America,who EMPLOYED HIM, made sure nobody knew the facts OR TRUTH about  the ACA, warned Assad that,"if you gas any more of your people,you will suffer consequenses and then DID NOTHING.....Where were you when Obama said to all Americans that,"there is not a smidgen of corruption"within the IRS when it targeted conservative groups and covered up for the liar Lois Learner !!!!!!  THESE ARE AGAINST US THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO EMPLOYED HIM !!!!!     That's what I hate and you NEVER SAID A WORD !!!!  You have selective memory at best,or no memory at all....

Oh hell no ... I've been on him since day 1 .... the illumanti selected the guy as president to end rasiscm.... but saw he was just  a fuck up ... we were supposed to elect Hilary to end Sexism but they saw how the Obama plan was a disaster so they went with trump last second 

ive said way to much they might be coming after me

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The man just announced a new law that has been in effect for 20 years. No welfare to immigrants for the first five years or something like that. It has been law for 20 years. Go figure.

of course only report part of the story. Post the part that fits your agenda. He wants eliminate the categories of immigrants that are exempted from the current law — most notably green card holders, refugees and asylum recipients.  Kids who's parents are here illegally qualify for assistance. He wants all assistance no matter the situation not available to any illegal immigrant. I agree with him 100% There should NEVER be a time an illegal immigrant is able to receive and assistance before a US citizen does.  

What President Trump wants done is make any category of illegal immigrant automatically disqualified from receiving  federal benefits. off-limits to immigrants,  He want to redefine what a public charge is.

Two scoops of ice cream = allowing  friends to take a joy ride on Air Force 2 over Manhattan with 2 fighter jets in tow.That didn't scare the SHIT out of people?

Tweeting = A 64 year old life long  Conn. resident with the same social security number as 40 year old Obama?

What above gets or got more negative press?