No Comey tapes and No health care.

TheRealCAJ

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so what does his tweet to Comey mean now in light of him having no recording?...he bullshitted once again....and it was a threat to Comey....this moron's tweets are going to help sink himself..."live by the tweet, die by the tweet"........

sooner or later people are going to grow very tired of King Orange's "reality show presidency"....i mean not the nutjobs here, but regular people in the real world.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

sooner or later people are going to grow very tired of King Orange's "reality show presidency"....i mean not the nutjobs here, but regular people in the real world.

Yeah like the people of SC, GA, MT and KS they showed Americans how tired they are. The dems shouted from the tree tops. The people will speak the republicans will lose these seats. Strange thing happened, the dems didn't pick up a damn thing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so what does his tweet to Comey mean now in light of him having no recording?...he bullshitted once again....and it was a threat to Comey....this moron's tweets are going to help sink himself..."live by the tweet, die by the tweet"........

future trump tweet..

"maybe I'll attack North Korea in 41 days or not, stay tuned"......

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah like the people of SC, GA, MT and KS they showed Americans how tired they are. The dems shouted from the tree tops. The people will speak the republicans will lose these seats. Strange thing happened, the dems didn't pick up a damn thing.

All repub districts and have been so although it would have been nice, it wasn't a shock to the system.  

Have you seen or heard about the Senate version of Trump Care?  If so what do you think?  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

All repub districts and have been so although it would have been nice, it wasn't a shock to the system.  

Have you seen or heard about the Senate version of Trump Care?  If so what do you think?  

Im going home to read now 1st look it looks like garbage rich get richer pharms get breaks as well.

• Like 1

Also... Is anyone at all surprised there are no tapes? 

I mean, I figured if there were they would have been released immediately. It was a bluff, not for Comey's benefit, but for ours. Comey never cared if there were tapes because he was going to be honest as to what was said from the get-go.

Anyway... More than a little strange coming from the president of the USA. Seemed kind of like some weird been to Vegas for a bachelor party shit and  later at a bar back at home over a beer that the pres was threatening to tell the bachelor's wife about a lap dance he took or something.

Crazy shit. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Also... Is anyone at all surprised there are no tapes? 

I mean, I figured if there were they would have been released immediately. It was a bluff, not for Comey's benefit, but for ours. Comey never cared if there were tapes because he was going to be honest as to what was said from the get-go.

Anyway... More than a little strange coming from the president of the USA. Seemed kind of like some weird been to Vegas for a bachelor party shit and  later at a bar back at home over a beer that the pres was threatening to tell the bachelor's wife about a lap dance he took or something.

Crazy shit. 

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I kept mine. 

Mine stayed the same.

Obviously you are one of the few. 30% increases under nobamacare for me. Deductible was $5500. Pinal County in Az. had no health insurers after United Heatlhcare pulled out. But this was good for the country. Leave it to the looney left.