OT: Health Care Bill

thc6795

You know I/we spend a lot of time bashing the libs, it is well deserved. But this time I am going to bash the stupid frigging Republicans. President Trump gave them the golden ticket. He winning the election was like the lottery for the Republicans. They have control of the House and the Senate. They have enough votes to push thru any bill they want. These stupid fucks cant seem to do it. Sooner or later the Dems will figure out they need a message. Once they do if these stupid frigging Republicans have not found a way to pass this health bill and budget plan, they have no one to blame but themselves. This is frigging idiotic. They cant blame the Dems for this. President Trump needs to reach out to the Dems that really care about America and to the Republicans who care and work with them. He needs to get rid of lumps of shit like McCain and Paul Ryan. He really needs to drain the swamp. I would let it be known right now today. I would hold a press conference and I would tell the Republicans get this done by tomorrow or I start working with the Democrats.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The Dems are insolent and agregious hippocrites.".....Nancy, their resolute leader said," let's just pass it,then read what's in it".......Any Govt run business will always hurt and damage some people....What may help and be better is to have guidelines setup that Ins companies MUST COMPLY with and HAVE to provide benifits to all CITIZENS ONLY!!!!!  With fatsos,smokers,junkies and those that refuse to stay in shape,if they can,pay much more or be given life saving and minimal care only...Start with that.. 

This is a Cajun type post very idiotic. The Dems can't do a damn thing abt this health bill this is all on the Republicans. This isn't on President Trump. This is on the old tired lump of shit republicans that want Trump to fail.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

You know I/we spend a lot of time bashing the libs, it is well deserved. But this time I am going to bash the stupid frigging Republicans. President Trump gave them the golden ticket. He winning the election was like the lottery for the Republicans. They have control of the House and the Senate. They have enough votes to push thru any bill they want. These stupid fucks cant seem to do it. Sooner or later the Dems will figure out they need a message. Once they do if these stupid frigging Republicans have not found a way to pass this health bill and budget plan, they have no one to blame but themselves. This is frigging idiotic. They cant blame the Dems for this. President Trump needs to reach out to the Dems that really care about America and to the Republicans who care and work with them. He needs to get rid of lumps of shit like McCain and Paul Ryan. He really needs to drain the swamp. I would let it be known right now today. I would hold a press conference and I would tell the Republicans get this done by tomorrow or I start working with the Democrats.  

Assuming the president cares about this country of course.

As of current, it's very questionable what's really important to him. People around me claimed they thought he was a patriot yada yada yada. 

The guy comes off as a real idiot. The house bill passed and he was front and center about how great it was and all that... Then he decided it was mean at some point later. 

Now we've had McConnell's ol' parakeet lookin' ass working up another hot mess behind closed doors after fussing that the democrats didn't let them have enough input into the ACA. The input they did get in there which was a damned good bit, is partly why the stuff is screwed up now. 

Man, I've never seen so much ridiculous stuff from government as we have about the last 4 years. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Has the details of the entire bill been released yet?

Im not sure but Rand, Johnson, Lee and Cruz all Republicans have already come out and said they cant support this bill yet. For it to pass one of them has to vote yes. Fucking idiots.

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im not sure but Rand, Johnson, Lee and Cruz all Republicans have already come out and said they cant support this bill yet. For it to pass one of them has to vote yes. Fucking idiots.

First of all only parts of a draft have been released. I will say if those 4 are against it then more than likely I will see some issues with it. But this is what is called a political process. Let's see where it goes before making hasty opinions.  

23 hours ago, thc6795 said:

This is a Cajun type post very idiotic. The Dems can't do a damn thing abt this health bill this is all on the Republicans. This isn't on President Trump. This is on the old tired lump of shit republicans that want Trump to fail.

You really think Trump REALLY cares about our healthcare cost? Really? He's the ultimate narcissist.

He doesnt care. Neither do most asswipe politicians. And its not because Im a liberal. Im not. Far from it. I dont think he gives a damn whats in this bill, and Id bet my house he has to be TOLD whats in it because he damn sure wont read it....unless its on Twitter of course.

I have a list of things he has already verbally crawfished on, but I wont type it all out.

Dude is a excellent used car salesman. Could sell snow to Eskimos. Dodged the draft 5 times....Bankrupt 4 times....5 kids with 3 different baby mama's. And yet he can still make people believe he's a man of his word. I even had a guy tell me the other day, "Im glad we finally have a Godly man in the WH!" I almost choked on my gum.

Trumps  going to keep yelling.."Build the wall...build the wall!!!" and "Drain the swamp!...Drain the swamp!" for 4 years, and guess what? Neither will happen.

• Like 5

On 6/22/2017 at 0:56 PM, thc6795 said:

What is it in this bill that makes it so important to you that it gets passed

On 6/23/2017 at 9:35 PM, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

What is it in this bill that makes it so important to you that it gets passed

I think you missed my point. I don't want this specific bill passed I want the republicans to get a solid bill passed  while they control the house and the senate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The next candidate for congress that I will likely waste some of my money on...

Can this guy dethrone Paul Ryan? 

What cracks me up is even the right calls Paul Ryan a fiscal conservative. Completely laughable. He's nothing but a big government, big spender, rino, establishment republican. In other words he's useless IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

What cracks me up is even the right calls Paul Ryan a fiscal conservative. Completely laughable. He's nothing but a big government, big spender, rino, establishment republican. In other words he's useless IMO.

Exactly. I think he's beatable. I think they all are if we can get real world, salt of the earth types to run for office. Guys with calluses on their hands and a message like Bryce. Time to toss the lifetime congressmen that have forgotten about their districts and sold their constituents out for the little power in Washington and lobbyists, out on their rear.