Just Announced Garcia to Grayson. May even start on a Friday

AztecPadre

39 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I think a kid should be able to transfer wherever....if all the rules and regulations are followed.  Screw "regardless".  And I'm more than some guy on an internet board....I'm Rufus.

Rufus>>

This. Just abide by the rules. Don't try to be slick and all that. He could have already played 5 games, but, noooo, they had to try being slick. 

Now, they're off to high school number 5 in this kid's career. xD 

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This. Just abide by the rules. Don't try to be slick and all that. He could have already played 5 games, but, noooo, they had to try being slick. 

Now, they're off to high school number 5 in this kid's career. xD 

Truth!

Had mommy not had to flap them soup coolers jakey wake -n- bakey would’ve been golden.

But at least their in a county that has stuff they’re used to seeing now.......a bunch of people standing on off ramps begging for handouts instead of three tooth Bubba’s like mtp & 96 selling boils goobers off the side of the road. 

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

well.. I am not going to subscribe but I seriously doubt an article from Oct 6 said he was at practice for Grayson when he was still at Valdosta at that time...

My mistake.  I thought you asked about when the game was and if it would be on TV so I provided a link that showed it.  You should not have to subscribe.  You might have to answer a survey question but I've never had to register.