Just Announced Garcia to Grayson. May even start on a Friday

AztecPadre

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lime Sink LLC is an International conglomerate involved in the import/export business.  Its flagship product is LSE (Lime Sink Elixir) but it has its fingers in many pies.  One being the legal/illegal production of ethanol and certain byproducts.

Rufus>>

You forgot to mention it's a subsidiary of Vandelay Industries.  The world leader in the import/export business.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You forgot to mention it's a subsidiary of Vandelay Industries.  The world leader in the import/export business.

For full disclosure...Lime Sink LLC is a subsidiary of Trademark Realty Group Corp.  It goes something like this....

TRADEMARK REALTY GROUP CORP

Lime Sink LLC

North Morven Investments....d.b.a. The Bent-Nosed Boys

Trademark Treasures

Greywolf Industries

Greywolf has pretty much toned down since 2016.  Trademark Treasures only operates by appointment.   In other words...I'm trying to retire...LOL.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

For full disclosure...Lime Sink LLC is a subsidiary of Trademark Realty Group Corp.  It goes something like this....

TRADEMARK REALTY GROUP CORP

Lime Sink LLC

North Morven Investments....d.b.a. The Bent-Nosed Boys

Trademark Treasures

Greywolf Industries

Greywolf has pretty much toned down since 2016.  Trademark Treasures only operates by appointment.   In other words...I'm trying to retire...LOL.

Rufus>>

George does not approve. George is going to get mad. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Why?  Families move mid season of their children's sports all the time and nothing is said.  You just have your panties in a wad because of the publicity.  If the initial move was understandable, carrying it to its logical conclusion is exactly to try to get him eligible in a high profile program.  Heck, that's why they moved in the first place.

Having said that, would I do it?  Probably not as I wouldn't have made the first move.  But never say never.

Clearly, the kid comes from the kind of money most kids can never imagine. Being able to move, first across the country, then again across a state a few weeks later, is not something most kids could do if they wanted. But, what's next? A (rich) kid at, say, Mater Dei, plays against St. John Bosco and loses. Then decides to transfer mid-season in time for a playoff rematch? Switch the names of the schools as you wish. I think its awful.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

Clearly, the kid comes from the kind of money most kids can never imagine. Being able to move, first across the country, then again across a state a few weeks later, is not something most kids could do if they wanted. But, what's next? A (rich) kid at, say, Mater Dei, plays against St. John Bosco and loses. Then decides to transfer mid-season in time for a playoff rematch? Switch the names of the schools as you wish. I think its awful.

I wouldn't be surprised if their weren't some supplemental income being provided behind close doors. Reduced housing, stimulus check to parents, things of that nature.

Not saying this is the case, but it happens more than you think.

12 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I wouldn't be surprised if their weren't some supplemental income being provided behind close doors. Reduced housing, stimulus check to parents, things of that nature.

Not saying this is the case, but it happens more than you think.

So are you slandering Grayson here or do you have proof of said payments?

13 hours ago, badrouter said:

Can't happen in Cali.  CIF does not allow it.  Sorry.

• Like 3

On 10/21/2020 at 12:29 PM, FootballGuy said:

I think they're on the same side of the bracket. Either team would have to lose a regular season game in order to meet up in the championship.

Yea, it will depend on the final region standing.  If we both win region we would meet in the semifinals assuming we both make it that far.  If either of us doesn't win region and the other does, it would be in the championship.  If we both come in second, back to the semi finals again.

For those that don't know, the South Ga teams are region 1.  We got moved to region 4 this year after years of being region 8.
https://www.ghsa.net/2020-2021-ghsa-class-aaaaaaa-state-football-championship-bracket

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, badrouter said:

His dad is retired Los Angeles PD witch means that he’s probably getting 70k to 90k a year in retirement bennies. That kind of money goes a lot farther in Georgia than Cali.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, FootballGuy said:

It's all good as long as it's a legal, bona fide move, right? Should be no problems with him playing. How does Grayson get shamed for this? 

It should be fine this season regardless. Anyone whose state isn't allowing them to play sports at the current time, should be able to go wherever they want. Just because some guy on an internet board doesn't feel its right is irrelevant

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It should be fine this season regardless. Anyone whose state isn't allowing them to play sports at the current time, should be able to go wherever they want. Just because some guy on an internet board doesn't feel its right is irrelevant

I agree. There shoulda been a lot of leeway allowed for this season to begin with. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I think a kid should be able to transfer wherever....if all the rules and regulations are followed.  Screw "regardless".  And I'm more than some guy on an internet board....I'm Rufus.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Says the guy on an internet board. xD

Or just because a guy feels it is right, is just as irrelevant.