Just Announced Garcia to Grayson. May even start on a Friday

AztecPadre

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Land of the Free? Then why do I have to pay 8 bucks to go to a non-NG football game? Thought it was "free"?

Just like Garcia's move apparently. 

This will really blow your mind... Why do you have to pay anything to live on a planet you were born on? Anything at all? 

Nothing is free. Not even that clowns illusion of free. 

1 hour ago, Woodchopper said:

Was he adopted by the Del Rio's?

He is living in the Grayson concession stand Fred comes by and cooks him breakfast and lunch. 

Ngdawg takes him to supper hoping he will transfer next to NG for at least 3 games.  NGdawg sings California dreaming to mama Garcia hoping to win over the family. 

ESPN to interview Fred on what Jake likes for breakfast and lunch and what role Uhual plays in Grayson football.  Jake tells Steven A Smith Fred cooks the best mess of steak and eggs in Georgia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

You heard it here first.  Jake Garcia enrolled at Grayson.  People are saying he could be eligible immediately, which of course means Grayson will end the year ranked #1 in the country after Garcia leads them to a huge GEICO blowout win over IMG.  Yup, heard it here first. 

Yea. A regular fucking Barbara Walters breaking news report, other than the fact the vent was talking about it this AM. 😂 

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is living in the Grayson concession stand Fred comes by and cooks him breakfast and lunch. 

Ngdawg takes him to supper hoping he will transfer next to NG for at least 3 games.  NGdawg sings California dreaming to mama Garcia hoping to win over the family. 

ESPN to interview Fred on what Jake likes for breakfast and lunch and what roll Uhual plays in Grayson football.  Jake tells Steven A Smith Fred cooks the best mess of steak and eggs in Georgia.

You don't give us enough credit.  What in the world makes you think a lowly booster like myself would cook break and lunch.  High end catering my friend!  Nothing but the best from all the local high end restaurants.  Although he did say something about scattered and smothered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

You don't give us enough credit.  What in the world makes you think a lowly booster like myself would cook break and lunch.  High end catering my friend!  Nothing but the best from all the local high end restaurants.  Although he did say something about scattered and smothered.

I guess Fazoli's endless spaghetti in Valdosta wasnt enough for the Cali kid... 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

The initial cross country move, while extreme and perhaps crazy, was still understandable. But, if he's allowed to transfer IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON to play in the same state, it should end any credibility the state and its playoff tournament have. This is all really stupid.

Why?  Families move mid season of their children's sports all the time and nothing is said.  You just have your panties in a wad because of the publicity.  If the initial move was understandable, carrying it to its logical conclusion is exactly to try to get him eligible in a high profile program.  Heck, that's why they moved in the first place.

Having said that, would I do it?  Probably not as I wouldn't have made the first move.  But never say never.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fred "streak" 

odu-streaker.gif.d93d32bc9ac1de3913dbd1c517385daa.gif

Problem being  the best "moves" on the Grayson football field belong to him and the moving vans. 

First, I haven't been that small and able to move that fast in over a decade.  I did used to run (a lot) but never was a speed demon.  I was a long haul guy.  Nothing like a 13 mile run on a cool morning. 😉

While I know it doesn't fit everyone's narrative about Grayson, I'm sure you will be shocked to learn that the majority of the core group of players you hear about this year have been a part of the Grayson program since 9th grade.  Phil, Jayden, Jamal, Marsays, and a bunch of others who don't get the press have been there and playing since the 9th grade.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Fred said:

Why?  Families move mid season of their children's sports all the time and nothing is said.  You just have your panties in a wad because of the publicity.  If the initial move was understandable, carrying it to its logical conclusion is exactly to try to get him eligible in a high profile program.  Heck, that's why they moved in the first place.

Having said that, would I do it?  Probably not as I wouldn't have made the first move.  But never say never.

How many have played for two different schools in the same season?

8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

What is this Lime Sink you keep referring to? 🤷‍♂️

and

Floating Lemons and Sinking Limes

Lime Sink LLC is an International conglomerate involved in the import/export business.  Its flagship product is LSE (Lime Sink Elixir) but it has its fingers in many pies.  One being the legal/illegal production of ethanol and certain byproducts.

Rufus>>