I'm off of here....

BigDrop

It still amazes me everytime someone doesn't understand what the internet is, or how it works.

This board is a collection of strangers from around the world meant to discuss high school football. How can a complete stranger's opinion on a message board upset you? You are taking this board too serious. If you don't like someone or what they say, just keep scrolling or just think to yourself "wow, they're dumb" and immediately move on. 

Also nobody is forcing anyone to open and read all of the OT threads.

These goodbye threads are all dramatic anyway. If someone was truly so upset, they'd just leave

• Like 6

On 6/21/2017 at 6:00 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

In everyday usage, both phrases are used as a substitute for “does not care.”.......and, a monkey could see what you did, was it really worth all your effort?

Just because it is used doesn't make it correct.  I would think you would want to bolster your credibility when you post so as to convince people your position is valid and not say something that is diametrically opposite demonstrating to people that perhaps you don't know what you are saying.  I don't normally go after spelling errors because God knows I make enough on my own but I thought (incorrectly obviously) that you might want the opportunity to get it right.  Guess I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Just because it is used doesn't make it correct.  I would think you would want to bolster your credibility when you post so as to convince people your position is valid and not say something that is diametrically opposite demonstrating to people that perhaps you don't know what you are saying.  I don't normally go after spelling errors because God knows I make enough on my own but I thought (incorrectly obviously) that you might want the opportunity to get it right.  Guess I was wrong.

You were totally wrong, but it won't be the last time.

"I could care less" is all about being a sarcastic reading which is exactly why I used it...

If I ever eat dinner with you I'll be polite and say it your way, deal? "I should be so lucky" wait, that's wrong too.

Give it up, Freddie...

14 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You were totally wrong, but it won't be the last time.

"I could care less" is all about being a sarcastic reading which is exactly why I used it...

If I ever eat dinner with you I'll be polite and say it your way, deal? "I should be so lucky" wait, that's wrong too.

Give it up, Freddie...

Dude, you are 100% wrong and won't admit it.  Look it up.  It is a common mistake that many make but it is still wrong.  "I couldn't care less" is sarcastic and correct.

You are the one that should give it up.  Or heck, just keep typing things that are wrong if that makes you happy.  It damages what little credibility you've got but hey, if it makes you happy.