I'm off of here....

BigDrop

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Whatever anyone thinks of me I could care less. BUT, I do do sports here. concha should try it and stop being a little dick..

I'm sorry.  I'm really not trying to be the grammar police.  I think you just said the opposite of what you meant to say.  You "couldn't care less" is what I think you meant as what you wrote says that you do care something.  My OCD has been screaming at me since I read this.  B|  Again, I'm not trying to get into a war over the particular wording just trying to be helpful in a very, very small way.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm sorry.  I'm really not trying to be the grammar police.  I think you just said the opposite of what you meant to say.  You "couldn't care less" is what I think you meant as what you wrote says that you do care something.  My OCD has been screaming at me since I read this.  B|  Again, I'm not trying to get into a war over the particular wording just trying to be helpful in a very, very small way.

I have found when people could care less they really care a lot

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

What are you talking about? Sheesh..

12 minutes ago, Fred said:

You're really going to have too slow way down and spell it out for Cajun the racist.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Caj epotimizes the angry leftist and was,I believe,thrown off another site for being replete with racist sentiment ?? 

the lump of shit lost a bet with me. The bet was loser is off the board. This lump of shit changed his name from Gator to big mac to Hillary to Cajun.

So he is a racist, Homophobe and his word means shit. Keep in mind big drop liked his post as soon as it posted.

OT: over and under when drop will be back? I give him within  1 week 7 days. There is no way in hell he wont be able to not post the world is ending because of President Trump, or some country's news is saying this about President Trump.  Or fake news reporting President Trump to be impeached.

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Let me guess, david lee. When you call concha a piece of shit you are #raging, right. xD #madlulz

but, your butt buddy can say anything he wants to anyone and you endorse it.

You are very weak on the sports posts too, david lee. Get with the program.

Yup. No effect whatsoever.

#madlulz

3 hours ago, Fred said:

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What are you talking about? Sheesh..

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

NO, he's probably just a guy fed up with the same endless concha bullshit everyday.....I'm used to it as it has no affect on me whatsoever. I know concha is just a piece of shit.

In the last 8 months concha has made 1 football post and 1100 extremist posts. He's only here to get under someone's skin or try to......and, people call him out on it. He either puts them on ignore or bails like Big Drop...

Whatever anyone thinks of me I could care less. BUT, I do do sports here. concha should try it and stop being a little dick..

What I am talking about was the post right above.  You said you could care less but the context implies you meant to say you could not care less.  If you could care less it means it does concern you, if you could not care less then it does not concern you.  That's more than a typo.  That is a total 180 degree opposite.

Personally I could not care less what you care about but I just thought you might like to know that you are implying that you do care what people think.  ( See what I did there?  :D  )

15 hours ago, BigDrop said:

This board has a handful of racists that I thought I had learned to deal with.  Tonight it went too far:  an equation of CNN with ISIS.  Disgraceful, unAmerican.  And, not deleted.  Nor enforced to be made to delete.

I will not post on a board that allows lies and disparaging comments like this.  

Good bye, you were a good high school football board for a year.  I'm sorry you've let yourself go in another direction.

Big Drop

You should've left with a bunch of us along time ago.

Too many lynch mob racist little bitches on this POS board like kkkoncha.

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

Did you see the little piece about Tyson Gay running for his daughter this year?

No, but just the mention brings sadness.   I hope he makes the team one more time.  Seems the USA burners are a little wounded, the door is open for him.   Coleman should make the team and if he's still peaking maybe he gives Bolt, de Grasse, etc. a scare.  9.82 this year and if gets near that in the finals, Bolt will likely be behind him.  

15 hours ago, BigDrop said:

This board has a handful of racists that I thought I had learned to deal with.  Tonight it went too far:  an equation of CNN with ISIS.  Disgraceful, unAmerican.  And, not deleted.  Nor enforced to be made to delete.

I will not post on a board that allows lies and disparaging comments like this.  

Good bye, you were a good high school football board for a year.  I'm sorry you've let yourself go in another direction.

Big Drop

If I had a dollar for every time someone says that. See you soon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fred said:

What I am talking about was the post right above.  You said you could care less but the context implies you meant to say you could not care less.  If you could care less it means it does concern you, if you could not care less then it does not concern you.  That's more than a typo.  That is a total 180 degree opposite.

Personally I could not care less what you care about but I just thought you might like to know that you are implying that you do care what people think.  ( See what I did there?  :D  )

In everyday usage, both phrases are used as a substitute for “does not care.”.......and, a monkey could see what you did, was it really worth all your effort?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I have challenged PoonTang to prove his allegations of racism many, many times.

He runs away like a little bitch.

Every time.

Guess why.  xD

This is what liberals do. When you disagree with their policies or ideology they always claim racism. Same old. Same old.

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

No, but just the mention brings sadness.   I hope he makes the team one more time.  Seems the USA burners are a little wounded, the door is open for him.   Coleman should make the team and if he's still peaking maybe he gives Bolt, de Grasse, etc. a scare.  9.82 this year and if gets near that in the finals, Bolt will likely be behind him.  

DeGrasse hasn't been that impressive so far and right now I wouldn't take him over Coleman.  Bolt is Bolt and I will never bet against that dude.  I think Wayne is going to try to run the 100 and 200 so I would also be on the look out for him.