OT: Another attack in London? Frigging Trump

thc6795

What do people expect?  When the authorities are impotent to stop the violence, some are going to take matters into their own hands.  People are just not going to accept terrorist attacks as the price for having a pluralistic society, no matter how much the mayor of London says we have to.  And many good people are getting caught in the crossfire.

27 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Looks like a retaliation attack against Muslims - occurred outside a mosque.  Damn country is a frigging tinderbox.

I think you are right:  apparently there was a van that drove into and may have deliberately attacked Muslims leaving a service.  The driver (there are photographs of him on twitter) is white.  Yet the British Press is not reporting this, rather the whole country is still in the dark.  Most of the comments on twitter have called this another terrorist attack but it really does, at least preliminarily, look like retaliation.  I think your comment about the UK being a tinderbox is probably accurate.  I believe this is the same mosque that had the inflammatory cleric.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ is the website of the Daily Mirror which tends to be a sensational paper in the UK.  They are reporting that the driver screamed, "I am going to kill all Muslims."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

All I have heard is this is in retaliation to the previous terror attacks. Frigging only people can protest terror with terror. 

Terror with Terror,Hate with Hate and Racism with Racism. 

Makes sense doesnt it? Because trying to get rid the latter can only be done by destroying one another.Right? 

Its like trying to put a fire out with Jet Fuel.  

People have gotten stupid.... 

I will say it is disappointing that President Trump has not condemned this recent terror attack in London. Im sure it doesn't fit his narrative right now, however this is still a terror attack. I think he could have mended a few bridges with England by denouncing this attack as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I will say it is disappointing that President Trump has not condemned this recent terror attack in London. Im sure it doesn't fit his narrative right now, however this is still a terror attack. I think he could have mended a few bridges with England by denouncing this attack as well. 

Agree with your point, but condemning every terror attack in Britain right now is like a full time job.

• Like 1