Latest Trump poll numbers..

DBP66

Just now, Sportsnut said:

In Feb. 09' he visited Virginia, Indiana, Florida Illinois Colorado and North Carolina. In March he went to Ohio and California. In May, it was Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, Maryland, Virginia, Nevada, New York,. In June, Wisconsin, Illinois. In July, Mississippi, New Jersey and New York. In August, New Hampshire, Colorado and Montana. In Sept. Minnesota, New York and Pennsylvania, .......................................

To an equivalent point in his presidency, how many states did Obama travel to that he didn't win, let alone give a speech?

:D

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are not going to get a sincere answer or honest conversation in anything relating to Obama.  Its all alternate history and facts with a heavy dose of hate.  

Same old tired liberal mantra. Come on lets hear it. We all hate barry because he's black right? I could care less what his color is but his policies were disasterous for this country. What's your feeling on Tim Scott? Allen West? Larry Elder? Clarence Thomas?

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Look around. Listen. It is no longer just the Dems. It is the voice of the people you hear now. Republicans included. 

...some of these guys are in deeeep denial....drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...helpless sheep....the ones Donny said would support him if he "shot someone on 5th Ave."....and that's NOT a lie....

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...some of these guys are in deeeep denial....drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...helpless sheep....the ones Donny said would support him if he "shot someone on 5th Ave."....and that's NOT a lie....

georgie the independent LMAO. Another left wing, radical, nut job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Common sense would tell anyone that if the police wants to talk to you, there IS a reason. When people get a lawyer, there IS a reason. When people retire instead of facing the truth there IS a reason. When people recuse themselves from an investigation, there IS a reason. When a lawyer that was hired hires a lawyer, there IS a reason. When your approval rating is at 35% and sinking, there IS a reason. When 65% say you are no good, there IS a reason. 

Remember this post if you're ever stopped or questioned by the police. Don't use the fall back they pulled me over because I am black, brown or yellow

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

an Independent who respects John McCain, an American hero..more than I can said about a radical-neo-con-nut job like you....sad Jimmy...:$

Again you talk out of your ass. I always said there are 2 john mccains. The one who served his country is a hero. The politician is a lying, disgusting human being, condescending scumbag. 

24 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Same old tired liberal mantra. Come on lets hear it. We all hate barry because he's black right? I could care less what his color is but his policies were disasterous for this country. What's your feeling on Tim Scott? Allen West? Larry Elder? Clarence Thomas?

Dude that has been made clear those men aren't really black. I think the word I read to describe them was coons. BTW it was black men saying this

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Again you talk out of your ass. I always said there are 2 john mccains. The one who served his country is a hero. The politician is a lying, disgusting human being, condescending scumbag. 

you're talking out of your ass...again......you've made it an art.......