Why N Korea should be dealt with harshly

181pl

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

"Not at all.  Just don't like underhanded, sneaky, disrespectful foreign leaders who conspire against"   Instead of our President I will say any Foreign leader.

IMHO regardless if you like Bibi or not the President of the United States should not be meddling in any other countries elections PERIOD. Otherwise we should all be ok with Russia's meddling.  Who is to say they just didn't like Killiar?

You will have to detail how Obama exactly interfered in Israel elections.  Aside from showing support for a particular candidate.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

No it isn't.  What did Obama do to meddle in Israel elections?  Proclaim support for a candidate? Yes.  Did he hack into their sytems and spread false news stories?  No he didn't. 

Fake allegations by the left?  Fake allegations by our 17 Intel agencies?  

Do you ever think, "What if I'm wrong and Russia did do this"?  I believe our intel.  

How do you know what Presidents Obama's involvement was? How ever minor it was he nor any other President has that right.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You will have to detail how Obama exactly interfered in Israel elections.  Aside from showing support for a particular candidate.  

Im not going to go over this again man. I will never convince you President Obama did anything wrong. You just said you didn't care because you hated Bibi. I make a point and now you ask what did he do. Come on man.

Here man

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu ...

Obama State Dept: $350K For Campaign Infrastructure Used Against ...

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported | TheHill

U.S. Has Interfered in Foreign Elections Multiple Times

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im not going to go over this again man. I will never convince you President Obama did anything wrong. You just said you didn't care because you hated Bibi. I make a point and now you ask what did he do. Come on man.

Here man

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu ...

Obama State Dept: $350K For Campaign Infrastructure Used Against ...

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported | TheHill

U.S. Has Interfered in Foreign Elections Multiple Times

Karma's a bitch... 

I'm not saying I support Political interference in anyway. But when you do it to others eventually it happens back to you.... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Karma's a bitch... 

I'm not saying I support Political interference in anyway. But when you do it to others eventually it happens back to you.... 

Happens to you back?  it has been happening since day one. Americans just don't like it because their candidate lost. Do you really think all this would be going on if Killiar won? The same interference occurred. Something tells me the Russians would be a none newsworthy story if she had won.  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your going to have to give some details about what Obama did that constituted interfering in their elections.  

I posted info. Again it doesn't matter you wont believe. Obama could do no wrong Trump the devil. no biggie getting ready to hit the stix have a good day bro.

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Thanks, but I don't do it for the recognition.

Probably not but should be recognized just the same.  

I have an interesting situation that happened to me when I first became a mentor.  I mentored for kids that were in jail and my first was a kid who molested his 10 year old niece.  WTF?  They threw me right in the Damn fire on that one.  I has no idea what to say to this kid and felt unprepared to navigate that type of situation.  It worked out for a but but once he got out I never heard from him again.  Went back to the reservation and hopefully he is doing ok but who knows.  

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Happens to you back?  it has been happening since day one. Americans just don't like it because their candidate lost. Do you really think all this would be going on if Killiar won? The same interference occurred. Something tells me the Russians would be a none newsworthy story if she had won.  

Ive stated many times I didnt like either Candidate. 

Bernie Sanders was my favorite. 

However I dont have time to hate on Trump. And honestly I wish him the best of luck. I'd never wish for any president to do bad. 

But if Hillary was in office Russia would still be newsworthy because we'd probably be at war with them. 

One thing Hillary didnt like was Putin. And vice versa. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ive stated many times I didnt like either Candidate. 

Bernie Sanders was my favorite. 

However I dont have time to hate on Trump. And honestly I wish him the best of luck. I'd never wish for any president to do bad. 

But if Hillary was in office Russia would still be newsworthy because we'd probably be at war with them. 

One thing Hillary didnt like was Putin. And vice versa. 

I can definitely understand why Putin despised Killiar.  

• Like 2