Why N Korea should be dealt with harshly

181pl

First off If I went to North Korea. I damn sure wouldnt try to take a poster especially from a country that hates us. 

2nd. I wouldnt even buy souvenirs. Idc how enticing it is or was. Because that can easily turn into a situation of "He stole it" I've learned that in this country. 

3rd. I wouldnt visit North Korea in general with the rep that imploding country has I wouldnt dare set foot in it.  I'd much sooner defect to China.... 

28 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

In 2015, Philly opened a 400 million dollar jail. They also closed 23 schools.

At the same time, the past 2 years, 961 million dollars taken from education and 871 given to prisons. 

So you're telling me that the closing of 23 schools left these students unable to receive an education? They did not populate existing schools who had space and resources to accomodate additional students? All of this because a new prison was constructed?

In the time span you mentioned, crime rates are down in Philadelphia, and graduation rates did not decrease. Also, I believe recidivism rates have decreased as well. So why exactly are these changes in the allocation of funding a polarizing issue?

Are you just wanting something to bitch about?

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I accept more than I reject. I will only reject those things or ideas that are detrimental to us. I accept that I have harsh feelings from my past but I also am able, due to living a good life, able to accept others for who they are and what their story may entail. Lets be real for a minute. I know you are a white guy. You know I am black. What does it matter. Does this mean we are different other than that one thing? I say no. I think we are all Gods children. Brothers in Christ. That's just me. I will try and not hurt you with my hands or mouth. I will do unto you as I would have done unto me. You say I am racist, I say I am a man from a place of a troubled history. We live in the same state, if you are still in Georgia. Yet our backgrounds are very, very different. 

I am not sure you are capable of understanding what I have been putting down since we first encountered one another. No hate in me. I remember. I can't forget. But those memories do not dictate my life. It is incumbent upon me to try and make others try and see it my way, thus my opinion. I can't make you see it. You must want to get over it before you do and the only way to do that is to allow yourself to take it in and see what it is like to "walk in another mans shoes". 

1. Never called you a racist.

2. You just said your argument is absent of race. (Although, it clearly is) What is it? 

3. I'm incapable of understanding, because you have poorly presented whatever point you are trying to make in this discussion.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

What do you think? ...........Nah, I take that back. I see you are not one who would ever like to get over YOUR issues. That is unhealthy. No empathy. 

Accusation central. 

What does any of this mean?

What accusations?

What are "my issues"?

You're a ramblin' wreck right now dude.

I'm coming around to the right's way of thinking on this.

We, as Americans, should be able to go anywhere in the world and be treated with the full respect that only Americans deserve! 

We should bomb the shit out of North Korea until they realize this truth! And as punishment for not allowing an American to do whatever he wanted in their country. They were lucky to have an American to pay homage to, and they treated him terribly instead! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That is absolutely not the point.

And that very well may be the reason... who knows. The point is the meddling itself. 

Maybe if the left wing nut cases looked in the mirror that might realize just why they lose elections on all levels.