Whacko Dem responsible..

181pl

25 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

But do you know the beginning?

The Electoral College and its operation have been changed since the beginning.  What was the beginning is immaterial to the now with the exception of being the base that it evolved from.  Without the Electoral College, as the last election demonstrated, 15 counties in 5 states elect the president and vice president and disenfranchise the entire rest of the nation.  If anything, that lays ruin to your theory of land mass size determining the election.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Democrats, kill Abe Lincoln, start the the Clan, wacko commie -_Democtrat kills Pres Kennedy, Jewish Democrat wacko kills Oswald, Democrats hate free speech at colleges and riot, Black Democrats riot and start BLM, call for open season on cops,wacko today in a preplanned attack kills again....Democrats are the party of hate,no doubt.....

Look in the mirror clown. No bigger hater then you.... 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

How can the beginning be irrelevant? It has to matter, if only in theory. The larger states had more rep than the smaller ones. That is paramount to the change and the job it does today. While we are here, what about the charge of electing the most qualified?

You clearly can't see or won't admit the population factor.  A larger state has more influence per capita if and only if it has a very low population and that is mitigated by the proportional allocation of the House of Representatives.  Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi and yet until fairly recent population gains was lucky to get one visit from presidential candidates.  New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan and heck even New Jersey to name a few had much larger populations and therefor had a much larger say in the Electoral College elections.

The country has changed and the concern over a lack of knowledge of candidates is no longer valid.  That was the concern of the founding fathers.  Read your own references.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

You clearly can't see or won't admit the population factor.  A larger state has more influence per capita if and only if it has a very low population and that is mitigated by the proportional allocation of the House of Representatives.  Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi and yet until fairly recent population gains was lucky to get one visit from presidential candidates.  New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan and heck even New Jersey to name a few had much larger populations and therefor had a much larger say in the Electoral College elections.

The country has changed and the concern over a lack of knowledge of candidates is no longer valid.  That was the concern of the founding fathers.  Read your own references.

I believe GA has a higher population than NJ and MI. 

GA near  11 Million 

Michigan 9.9 million

NJ 8.8 million. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

No hate at all.......your a hater of most things that are factual or paint a true and historically correct picture.....The clowns are all in your barnyard of Marxist propaganda and beliefs..

Read any of your last 50 post. You're always hating on someone. You got the House, the Senate and the presidency and your still miserable..... Lighten up Boca boy.

• Like 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

No hate at all just facts..I have a wonderful life and am very happy your reading my posts..Now, read history and prove what in my last post was not true... ??? 

My fellow Floridian, oh how that pains me to say that, your slanted view of the world is foreign to me. Not only do I disagree with 95% of what comes out of your delusional mind, I could really care less. We will never be in agreement. And trust me, I'm fine with that. 

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Dan, tell us all why your alma mater,BETHUNE COOKMAN would not give Betty Devos the consideration  or the common courtesy of free speech  rather than by yelling ,booing and taunting her when she spoke there...Your the haters.....

First off  "Your the haters" meaning someone else and I, or you are ( you're ) a hater ?  I don't agree with how Devo's was treated at B-CU. But, as US citizens, we have a right to protest. You got a problem with that ? If you do,  then North Korea is for you.

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

That was NOT PROTEST,rather rude and boorish behavior from what could have been a breakthrough of tolerance....Those students know little about Devos other that what the LEFT tells them and you know it.. Your still are ducking me and I am for getting after N.Korea,unlike what has happened with foot the last 8 years.. Don't play me cheap... Have a good day as off to dinner with politically astute friends..

Bethune-Cookman has almost 5,000 students with the majority being African-American. Roughly two dozen students showed her, what you and I, too old white men, think was disrespectful. So what ? She's a big girl, very political, and a billionaire at that. Of course a hater like yourself, condemned and indicted the other 4000-plus students who respectfully listen to what she had to say. But since everyone is painted with the same brush, by a hater, some people will never satisfy your sick, and racist point of view. 

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'm starting to come around to lefts way of thinking when it comes to guns. And I believe if the left is serious they should march right down to their respective law enforcement agency and hand in their guns. Imagine if everyone who identifies as a liberal turned in their weapons, what a great place it would be!

I'm a lifetime lefty and just bought a 1922 Colt .25 caliber automatic yesterday. Don't paint all lefties with the same bush. Thank you. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, I won't presume to speak to the "whacko" part. That said, there's plenty of proof that he was a leftist who hated Trump, and asked "if those were democrats or republicans" on the field before shooting.

Your analogy falls a little flat, since there is at least some evidence on one front, and none on the other.

Well, now I'm finding out that the guy was a volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign.

I feel so vindicated! So glad to have my previous assertations proven correct. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, now I'm finding out that the guy was a volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign.

I feel so vindicated! So glad to have my previous assertations proven correct. 

I don't see any posts from you saying the shooter hated President Trump? I posted a FOX link and a CNN link.

HISTORY OF HATE
Dead gunman who shot Scalise, 4 others, posted anti-Trump online rants

Man who opened fire at Congressional baseball practice was strongly anti-Trump and pro-Sanders, his writings show

Just now, thc6795 said:

I don't see any posts from you saying the shooter hated President Trump?

Did he hate president Trump? 

Idk if he did or not, although I suppose we could assume he did. 

I'm still vindicated because the guy was a Bernie supporter and not a "whacko dem". Those are two totally different things. 

:D

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

ok

That's me taking a page from the president's playbook. :P

His campaign is/was under investigation at the time... not him directly. So he felt vindicated once that was revealed.

In my case... very similar. The shooter was labeled a whacko dem, and I disagreed, mainly because we all know dems don't carry. Then the FBI(same ones that vindicated Trump) came out saying the guy was a supporter of Bernie. Clearly an independent and not a whacko dem. 

See the similarities?

#vindicated!!!

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His campaign is/was under investigation at the time... not him directly. So he felt vindicated once that was revealed.

In my case... very similar. The shooter was labeled a whacko dem, and I disagreed, mainly because we all know dems don't carry. Then the FBI(same ones that vindicated Trump) came out saying the guy was a supporter of Bernie. Clearly an independent and not a whacko dem. 

See the similarities?

#vindicated!!!

How about this?

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See the similarities?

#vindicated!!!

ok

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See the similarities?

#vindicated!!!

A small moral victory for you and the democrats hoss. ??

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See the similarities?

#vindicated!!!

#tryinghard xD