Whacko Dem responsible..

181pl

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who says the shooter would have just walked away if the answer he got was that there was democrats on the field? 

No one can say he wouldn't have still fired on them. 

Was he screaming "DEMOCRATS RULE! REPUBLICANS DIE!!!" as he opened fire? 

8608c4723a75fb143925af49abae38dc.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Does not matter where the votes came from as long as they were legal. 

Are you listening?

The Electoral College vote stems from an idea that the more land or bigger the territory, the more clout. An out-dated system that does not take into account how many residents are included in those areas. As of today, laws are written because Utah, with 1/3 the population of, lets say Georgia, for arguments sake, needs something that is no problem in Georgia. The insurance fight is the perfect example. We have no problems with not having carriers. There are plenty of companies doing business in Georgia and you have a choice. Utah has none. Why must Georgia endure the bull that comes with laws changing to accommodate that 1/3 in Utah?

Methinks you don't understand the Electoral College.  It is NOT based on land, it is TOTALLY based on representatives in Congress.  One for each Senator and one for each member of the House.  I guess to the extent senators are not based on population there is so very small argument there but it does not matter the land mass even with those.  The numbers based on the House are totally determined based on population.  No where is it based on the more land or bigger the territory.  By the way, you are also wrong about the number of insurance carriers in GA.  90 something rural counties have only one carrier and it is a high cost low benefit policy.  In the Metro area there are multiple carriers to be sure but GA is considered an under insured state.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Methinks you don't understand the Electoral College.  It is NOT based on land, it is TOTALLY based on representatives in Congress.  One for each Senator and one for each member of the House.  I guess to the extent senators are not based on population there is so very small argument there but it does not matter the land mass even with those.  The numbers based on the House are totally determined based on population.  No where is it based on the more land or bigger the territory.  By the way, you are also wrong about the number of insurance carriers in GA.  90 something rural counties have only one carrier and it is a high cost low benefit policy.  In the Metro area there are multiple carriers to be sure but GA is considered an under insured state.

I was in the process of typing this same thing. Thanks for saving me the time.

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So it's ok if the republicans declare this guy a whacko dem with no proof but not ok for democrats to declare Trump a whacko Russian collaborater?

I see how this works now.

xD

Well, I won't presume to speak to the "whacko" part. That said, there's plenty of proof that he was a leftist who hated Trump, and asked "if those were democrats or republicans" on the field before shooting.

Your analogy falls a little flat, since there is at least some evidence on one front, and none on the other.

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Educate yourself on the electoral college and its history.

The election was a blowout for Trump. Hillary had a slight popular vote edge because the 6+ million more votes she got it brainwashed California.

Thanks.

Oh, so now the " one person, one vote " is no longer the American ideal ?  We pick and choose what segment of the population is irrelevant and then exclude them ? If we're going to play that game I'll start by throwing out all the clueless lemmings who bought Trump's tough guy persona. Tampa area.....you're the first to go. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Dig a little deeper. 

I don't need to.  I understand the Electoral College.  It is you that is suspect.  Now if you are obliquely referring to the 3/5 compromise, that *still* has nothing to do with larger states having more votes.  It just isn't true.  The Electoral College is totally based on population, not state physical size.  If that were the case, Alaska, Texas and California would rule the US and that's not the way it works...and you know that.