Drama in Virginia......

TheRealCAJ

I'm as ready as a strong but out of shap 48 year old can be. LOL. 

We can't have open borders.

People that come here must embrace American values.

They have to be willing to give up certain aspects of their culture and identify as Americans, or they should stay in the places they are trying leave.

Just my .2C

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

all Dems would demand all guns be taken away

And all the Pubs would demand the gun have BIGGER clips.

Rufus>>

"Magazines" Rufus, not "clips". Get your lingo down so you don't sound like someone who gets all of his gun knowledge from movies or the MSM.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

"Magazines" Rufus, not "clips". Get your lingo down so you don't sound like someone who gets all of his gun knowledge from movies or the MSM.

That's your comeback?

I gave up semantics a long time ago....

However; I grew up around guns.  Never liked them.

Rufus>>

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

all Dems would demand all guns be taken away

And all the Pubs would demand the gun have BIGGER clips.

Rufus>>

Of course a couple of the GOPers interviewed said they only had baseball bats to defend themselves....9_9

Even in times of distress these nuts go politcal.

I can just picture Rand Paul shooting it out with someone with an automatic weapon....

Typical liberal-progressive logic.

Antifa violence, BLM violence, violent campus protests against conservative speakers, bloody heads, a prominent play ("art") depicting the murder of the president, Hollywood and leftist personalities publicly expressing the desire to see the president harmed or dead, bullshit lies in the press...

But is the blame placed on the above for lack of respect for our electoral system and lack of morals and self-control?

No, of course not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Antifa violence, BLM violence, violent campus protests against conservative speakers, bloody heads, a prominent play ("art") depicting the murder of the president, Hollywood and leftist personalities publicly expressing the desire to see the president harmed or dead, bullshit lies in the press...

But is the blame placed on the above for lack of respect for our electoral system and lack of morals and self-control?

No, of course not.

Remember when Killiar and the Dems were saying that all Americans needed to accept the outcome of the election?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

And this is the President that is bringing us together? This is an example of how Americans feel about things now. From a state that went to Chump. 

From Concha:

No, of course not.

43 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I'm glad congress practices baseball every single morning rather than using ur energy and brain power on fixing what's wrong with this country 

shit needs to change 

congress is pathetic 

Come on man. They work hard. Just ask them.

• Like 1