Ohio Playoffs: State Championships (5th Round) Predictions, Discussions, Recaps

Coletrain06

Ok, I'm back. Not sure what happened. I was in the middle of providing updates on a thrilling Ed's/Ignatius regional final, and then poof, the old site was no more. 

Getting back to Ohio football talk (hopefully), what a year in division 1. Certainly not a great year in terms of national level teams, but a lot of parity that led to a number of memorable playoff games. 

Going back to Eds/Iggy, what a classic. Multiple momentum shifts throughout, and just when it looked like Ed's was going to finally break through, the QB breaks his leg! Crushing blow. I've been critical of Kramer all year, but the kid played his heart out in the game of his life. If he stays in Ed's wins that in regulation. The sophomore Dzuro is a good one, but that's a rough spot to come in to. He threw some good balls. There was a pretty blatant face mask on the last play of the game that went unnoticed, but oh well. The Eagles have some good talent waiting in the wings, and should be considered one of favorites the next few years. 

What a season for X after losing so many integral pieces before the season started. Congrats to the bombers and coach specht. That's why you play the schedule you do. You build a team that has seen it all and knows how to play with their backs against the wall. They may have had a horseshoe up their ass at times, but Clifford really stepped up and made plays all postseason, finally looking like a D1 qb prospect. 

First time I've been disappointed with Chico's coaching in a finals game. Questionable play calls in OT. Ignatius seemed to have lost a little something after that Ed's game. 

I still think the best team in Ohio was sitting at home last night. Wayne. But you have to bring it every night in the Ohio playoffs. They did not. 

Great D1 season. Let's strike up the debate about the favorites going into next year! 

45 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You have repeatedly said I'm lying when I quote you pretty much word-for-word.

Then you say that you were only talking about 'some kids' transferring to an all-star team.

You are perfectly fine dancing around the topic enough so that the implication is made but you don't get the deserved label of race-baiter.

I simply disagree that stating obvious facts qualifies as being a race-baiter, simply because the fact may relate to the team for which you are the official scrotum jockey.

You can squeal all you like about that.  :D

54 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No.

I think you're hypocrite and a race-baiting clown.

That woman last night was probably your wife. Parroting word-for-word what you've been saying for years.

You squealed like a bitch endlessly about your opinion.  We get it.

My wife (actually ex, though we are still very close) is a dark-skinned Latina who knows I am neither a racist nor a race-baiter.

Canes-fail.

xD

3 hours ago, OdbCle said:

Ok, I'm back. Not sure what happened. I was in the middle of providing updates on a thrilling Ed's/Ignatius regional final, and then poof, the old site was no more. 

Getting back to Ohio football talk (hopefully), what a year in division 1. Certainly not a great year in terms of national level teams, but a lot of parity that led to a number of memorable playoff games. 

Going back to Eds/Iggy, what a classic. Multiple momentum shifts throughout, and just when it looked like Ed's was going to finally break through, the QB breaks his leg! Crushing blow. I've been critical of Kramer all year, but the kid played his heart out in the game of his life. If he stays in Ed's wins that in regulation. The sophomore Dzuro is a good one, but that's a rough spot to come in to. He threw some good balls. There was a pretty blatant face mask on the last play of the game that went unnoticed, but oh well. The Eagles have some good talent waiting in the wings, and should be considered one of favorites the next few years. 

What a season for X after losing so many integral pieces before the season started. Congrats to the bombers and coach specht. That's why you play the schedule you do. You build a team that has seen it all and knows how to play with their backs against the wall. They may have had a horseshoe up their ass at times, but Clifford really stepped up and made plays all postseason, finally looking like a D1 qb prospect. 

First time I've been disappointed with Chico's coaching in a finals game. Questionable play calls in OT. Ignatius seemed to have lost a little something after that Ed's game. 

I still think the best team in Ohio was sitting at home last night. Wayne. But you have to bring it every night in the Ohio playoffs. They did not. 

Great D1 season. Let's strike up the debate about the favorites going into next year! 

Welcome back I was calling for you to get over here.

i did some updates on that game

bad luck Oh well

53 minutes ago, concha said:

I simply disagree that stating obvious facts qualifies as being a race-baiter

After having denied saying it.

Now you're just disagreeing with the implication.

You said it.

You're a race-baiter.

Period.

Everyone has now read your stuff. They know where you stand.

And you have the gall to try to curry sympathy about your son?

You are garbage.

48 minutes ago, concha said:

My wife (actually ex, though we are still very close) is a dark-skinned Latina who knows I am neither a racist nor a race-baiter.

I love the 'I have a black/brown friend so therefore I can't be a race-baiter' claim.

In this case ex-wife.

You said those things about our kids and you can't take them away.

And you're not even really trying anymore.

Now you're trying to double-down.

Amazing.

19 minutes ago, LOSer said:

After having denied saying it.

Now you're just disagreeing with the implication.

You said it.

You're a race-baiter.

Period.

Everyone has now read your stuff. They know where you stand.

And you have the gall to try to curry sympathy about your son?

You are garbage.

Canes, Canes, Canes... again... what exactly did I deny?  You are making yourself look a bigger fool than usual.  Post Election Stress Disorder?

Tell the class...  how many posts from others are there on this thread actually backing up your ridiculous assertion? When you claim that "everyone" sees things as you do?

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

1 hour ago, OdbCle said:

Good to see you man, was hoping you'd turn up. 

I think Iggy got too comfortable with their lead, and once X got momentum, they rode that wave the rest of the game. Over the years I've seen so many X teams ride that momentum wave better than any team around. So hard to turn the momentum around against them.  This X team was on a mission.

I'm thinking about doing a post championshp Ohio top 10 or 20 involving all divisions based on who I feel the best teams were. Hopefully I can get some of you guys to participate or comment.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Canes, Canes, Canes... again... what exactly did I deny? 

You're like the helplessly overmatched team who's trying to run out the clock.

I've quoted this several times.

10 hours ago, concha said:

Me pointing out that some kids transferred to STA to play for a stacked regional al-star team is a racial attack on them?

You said I was lying about what you said and then you dropped this on us.

Why little ole concha was just saying that 'some kids transferred to STA to play for a stacked all-star team. What's the problem?'

You said STA exploited black kids for football wins.

You are such a coward that you ran away when somebody said something about your son but you lie and manipulate and race-bait like this?

Then you try to massage it so it doesn't look so bad?

Just now, LOSer said:

You're like the helplessly overmatched team who's trying to run out the clock.

I've quoted this several times.

You said I was lying about what you said and then you dropped this on us.

Why little ole concha was just saying that 'some kids transferred to STA to play for a stacked all-star team. What's the problem?'

You said STA exploited black kids for football wins.

You are such a coward that you ran away when somebody said something about your son but you lie and manipulate and race-bait like this?

Then you try to massage it so it doesn't look so bad?

And in other posts I did mention their ethnicity. You pick one post and hump it like a horny monkey trying to bugger a football.

The trouble is that other people actually read .

You are a fool.  Your little game is laughable.  xD

2 hours ago, concha said:

And in other posts I did mention their ethnicity. You pick one post and hump it like a horny monkey trying to bugger a football.

It's just another attempt for you to mitigate what you said.

What honest person would phrase it the way you did?

None.

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Canes, you really need to get some serious therapy.

What a complete jackass.  xD

You're not doing your cause any good right now.

Race-baiting asshole who has the gall to call other people race-baiting assholes.

Then when called on it just giggles and laughs and makes (poor) jokes.

You're a race-baiter.

Live with it.

Admit it.

Just now, LOSer said:

You're not doing your cause any good right now.

Race-baiting asshole who has the gall to call other people race-baiting assholes.

Then when called on it just giggles and laughs and makes (poor) jokes.

You're a rece-baiter.

Live with it.

Admit it.

Dude, I'm just laughing my ass off at you.

I pointed out a fundamental truth about STA.  How many people on here would disagree?

If truth = race-baiting to you, then great. Yay you!

The giggling and laughing are a direct result of you making such a fool of yourself.

Now go declare yourself a big winner and gloat to yourself about it. While I continue to laugh at you.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Dude, I'm just laughing my ass off at you.

This is really all you've got.

So resigned to the fact that you're an obvious hypocrite and race-baiter yourself.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

I pointed out a fundamental truth about STA.  How many people on here would disagree?

You said said they exploited young black men for football wins.

That's considered a truth?

I don't think you understand how racist and disgusting (and wrong) you are on this.

A real shithead if there ever was one.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

If truth = race-baiting to you, then great. Yay you!

Saying that STA exploits young black men for football wins (which is what you said) is disgustingly racist.

You should drown in shame for that.

But it requires a person to be capable of shame.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Now go declare yourself a big winner and gloat to yourself about it. While I continue to laugh at you.

I will.

Because you're terrible at defending race-baiting.

Most morally normal people would be embarrassed to have said something like that. Hell, your ex-wife is getting skewered on twitter right now.

And rightfully so.

27 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I will.

Because you're terrible at defending race-baiting.

Most morally normal people would be embarrassed to have said something like that. Hell, your ex-wife is getting skewered on twitter right now.

And rightfully so.

Given that I wasn't defending race-baiting, your point is worth what we paid for it.

I'd say most morally normal people (and adults) wouldn't make up crap about some stranger and associate them with someone they've never met. Which is exactly what you have done and what the race-baiter did with my boys. You and your behavior are in good company. :D

Keep ragin' like the hysterical woman you are, Canes.  LMAO.