Ohio Playoffs: State Championships (5th Round) Predictions, Discussions, Recaps

Coletrain06

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How the hell did this get started? we where talking about Ohio D1 not being as bad as Los says and now we're on racebaiting? wtf man.... Im done here...

concha left Dallas' board because somebody said something about this son.

He comes back tonight and calls that guy a race-baiting asshole.

I just pointed out that he's the biggest race-baiting asshole this board has ever seen.

He's now lying about his past comments.

1 minute ago, concha said:

It's amazing how so many appear to read your "perceptions" and come away marveling at how fucked up in the head and dishonest you appear to be.

I don't see one person doing that.

It's just me quoting you word-for-word and you..

1) denying it

2) massaging it

3) doubling down on it

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

Post #157 is an example of your massaging it.

You're all over the place tonight. Careful not to come off a complete race-baiter but content to ease into it.

I quoted you several times avoiding any racial context. Now you want us to look at a post where you massaged it.

You said it mulitple times over multitple years. You can't deny it now.

It (and other posts) show what a screeching liar you are.  LMAO.

"Everyone" knows it!  xD

Don't ever change Canes.

Just now, concha said:

It (and other posts) show what a screeching liar you are.  LMAO.

I quoted you several times avoiding any racial context.

It only requires eyes to see it.

19 minutes ago, LOSer said:

BTW isn't close to top 100 but St. X is?

Puhlease.

I think people should have to have a team that won more than one playoff game in order to comment on these threads.

See ya.

lol 2nd time in 2 days Canes fails to counter an argument, this time while using a strawman all in one. Then realizes he's talked himself into a circle which results in.... Canes:

cartman_3.gif

Just now, Coletrain06 said:

lol 2nd time in 2 days Canes fails to counter an argument, this time while using a strawman all in one. Then realizes he's talked himself into a circle which results in.... Canes:

Huh?

You lost me like Colerain lost a second round playoff game.

14 minutes ago, LOSer said:

concha left Dallas' board because somebody said something about this son.

He comes back tonight and calls that guy a race-baiting asshole.

I just pointed out that he's the biggest race-baiting asshole this board has ever seen.

He's now lying about his past comments.

To be clear:

1) I left Dallas' board because I was sick of being called a racist by certain race-baiters. One dragged my kids into it.  At that point I decided it was better to leave than continue to step in piles of shit.  To Canes that is "cowardice".  I myself do not look upon avoiding putting my shoe in a pile of shit to be cowardice.  But to each his own.

2) The guy was/is a race-baiter.  The very definition of one. Canes doesn't even disagree.

3) Canes pointing out something generally does not count as truth nor fact in the real world.

4) This one is the most confusing.  He's just being a babbling idiot.  He said I claimed that STA has exploited black football players. I confirmed it and I'm not sure many people on these boards would disagree.  Not sure wherenor how I supposedly denied it.  In fact, I spelled it out.  He's a strange puppy in addition to being a hysterical woman.

Alright. i think every one has made their point. No need to keep hammering it home over and over.

I don't think so highly of myself to start magistrating over everyone, but let's put this to bed.

X won what sounds like an incredible championship. Congrats. We can make our opinions known but let's not take a football thread 6 pages down a flame throwing match when it could have ended at page 4. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Apologies.

I did not know Canes was here.  As you know, he is much like a dysentery-suffering monkey, pointing his ass everywhere and spraying shit.

No worries. 

He's just a troll. And when you shut him down or ignore him, he can't take it, and says bye. He's incredibly predictable, and its easy to anticipate his posts.

7 hours ago, concha said:

1) I left Dallas' board because I was sick of being called a racist by certain race-baiters.

I'd suggest that if you're sick of being called a racist then stop posting racist rhetoric.

But if there's one thing we know about people like you it's this. The only thing you hate more than being called a racist is black kids going to a good school and playing a sport.

3) Canes pointing out something generally does not count as truth nor fact in the real world.

So or are you admitting it or not?

You've being doing this dance all night and morning.

Denying it then standing by it then being incredulous that I said you were denying it.

But now you're saying it's not true?

You said man. Own it.

You are a race-baiting asshole.

I did not know Canes was here.  As you know, he is much like a dysentery-suffering monkey, pointing his ass everywhere and spraying shit.

You have on several occasions admitted to saying exactly what I quoted you as saying.

In fact you even double-down on it.

Just now, LOSer said:

So or are you admitting it or not?   I admit that you define what I did as race-baiting rather than simply stating an obvious fact.

You've being doing this dance all night and morning. No. I slept well and haven't posted in hours. Lie much?

Denying it then standing by it then being incredulous that I said you were denying it.  What did I deny and when?  Try and and be specific and avoid cherry-picking something that it easily contradicted by several other posts.  Are you upset? You seem upset.

But now you're saying it's not true?  See above.

You said man. Own it.  See above.

You are a race-baiting asshole.  No. I pointed out a truth that you don't like.  :D

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Congrats to X, and the best division in the USA, Ohio D1

Elder (6-5)

Moeller (4-6)

St X (10-5) champ D1

La Salle (13-2) champ D2?

As long as best division in the nation has only 4 teams and plays Kentucky and Indiana schools it will be so. xD

In reality  I would imagine John Curtis, Archbishop Rummel, St Augustine, Brother Martin, and Jesuit would all compete very well in that very small league.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

What did I deny and when?  Try and and be specific and avoid cherry-picking something that it easily contradicted by several other posts.  Are you upset? You seem upset.

You have repeatedly said I'm lying when I quote you pretty much word-for-word.

Then you say that you were only talking about 'some kids' transferring to an all-star team.

You are perfectly fine dancing around the topic enough so that the implication is made but you don't get the deserved label of race-baiter.

12 minutes ago, concha said:

No. I pointed out a truth that you don't like

No.

I think you're hypocrite and a race-baiting clown.

That woman last night was probably your wife. Parroting word-for-word what you've been saying for years.

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Elder (6-5)

Moeller (4-6)

St X (10-5) champ D1

La Salle (13-2) champ D2?

As long as best division in the nation has only 4 teams and plays Kentucky and Indiana schools it will be so. xD

In reality  I would imagine John Curtis, Archbishop Rummel, St Augustine, Brother Martin, and Jesuit would all compete very well in that very small league.

Ooops, think I read that wrong.

Wake up, man!