The NBA sucks play 82 and just give the ring to the Cavs

HooverOutlaw

I loved the Sonics back in the day. A unique nickname/mascot and I absolutley loved the late 90's colors and Jerseys with the Dark Green and Red/Copper. Still got my old replica shorts from when I was a kid.

That team was sick with Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Hersey Hawkins, Detlef Schrempf, Sam Perkins, Ervin Johnson, Nate McMillan etc. 

You fools should have watched the Lakers Celtics 30 for 30. Kareem, Parrish, Walton, McHale etc on display. Of course along with great Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Ainge, etc.

That was basketball. The pussified clown show they got going on now is a joke. But they can shoot. Game ruined by 3 point line.

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

You fools should have watched the Lakers Celtics 30 for 30. Kareem, Parrish, Walton, McHale etc on display. Of course along with great Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Ainge, etc.

That was basketball. The pussified clown show they got going on now is a joke. But they can shoot. Game ruined by 3 point line.

I did,  I'm sure you missed the part where they mentioned the media in the 70s was saying the sport was to black and lacked fundamentals. 

The 60s and 50s were more fundamental. Sounds familiar huh?