CNN Panel Reaction to Trump's Bizarre Cabinet Meeting

TheRealCAJ

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Right now there are a lot of people including myself who can't wait for Trump's impeachment so Pence can take over.  He is the most powerful man in the Republican party and the only one who enable tax reform, medical insurance and almost every other position in their plank to go through.  Trump has crippled the Republican party.  From more than a year ago I have been a strong fan of Kasich but I would feel comfortable if Pence were able to take over control of the Presidency.

As soon as Pence takes office the attacks against him will start...bank on it

Two weeks ago I said the media always has 2 stories ready in regards to president Trump. Here is more proof he will never win. If he would have stayed fast on his  "dreamers" position he would have been attacked. If not he breaks his word. Trump Will Allow ‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S., Reversing Campaign Promise. Just like with the Paris agreement. He was attacked for doing what he said he was going to do. I said on this board if he would have decided to stay with the Paris accord you libs and the media would have attacked him for breaking his word. You libs said I was wrong.

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Trump attacked Cruz endlessly, said filthy things about him and his family.  This doesn't bother you?  You can overlook being told that your father may have been part of a presidential assassination?  Disrespect of your wife?  How can any Cruz supporter accept Trump after what he said and laughed about?  I cheered Cruz on then and really started my dislike of Trump when he went after EVERY Republican.

Believe what you need to believe.

Let's make believe that Hillary was elected president. 

Now do this, list all the things wrong with her in your eyes why she shouldn't be president on EVERYTHING. Just like you've done with Trump. 

Make sure to be through like you are with Trump. Don't miss anything. See if ya feel any better after. Since you did vote for her...

5 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Again, stop this "left" or "radical" bullshit.  There are a lot of people who can't stand Trump who wouldn't go near a Liberal, are proud to be conservative and Republican.  Start with Billy Kristol, Anna Navarro, Mitt Romney, the Bush family; have you forgot Kasich who didn't attend the Republican convention in his OWN state of Ohio where he is Governor?

Ohio you mean the state that President Trump won?

8 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Yes and also the left wing in America.

You really believe the left wing is Communist?  Have you ever been in a Communist country?  Do you really understand Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press and other foundational rights of our Democracy?

Some of these posts are breathtaking on an American board.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Now do this, list all the things wrong with her in your eyes why she shouldn't be president on EVERYTHING. Just like you've done with Trump. 

Make sure to be through like you are with Trump. Don't miss anything. See if ya feel any better after. Since you did vote for her...

There were sixteen or seventeen Republicans on stage with Trump last Spring.  Hillary is a Democrat and was not on that stage.  It's not about her.  Cruz was on that stage.  So was Jeb Bush and "little" Marco" and Carly Fiorina and a dozen more who Trump trashed.  

This is not about Hillary.  Trump is left on that stage...by himself.

It is about him.

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You really believe the left wing is Communist?  Have you ever been in a Communist country?  Do you really understand Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press and other foundational rights of our Democracy?

I'm being serious:  it is breathtaking that some of you call yourselves American.  

You must be addressing, zimbo the clown..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Some of these posts are breathtaking on an American board.

Were are all these freedoms you just talked about happening? Sure the frick not America unless you're a lib. Tell me about freedom of speech right now happening at Berkeley or at the local high schools who won't let the Valedictorian give his speech because he has conservative views and wanted to thank god. Tell the 2 high school kids who had their year book pictures altered because they supported President Trump. Tell me about freedom of the press the way libs attack Fox News and go after their sponsors because they have different views.  As long as you're a liberal in America everything is great if you're not you might as well live in Russia. 

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Were are all these freedoms you just talked about happening? Sure the frick not America unless you're a lib. Tell me about freedom of speech right now happening at Berkeley or at the local high schools who won't let the Valedictorian give his speech because he has conservative views and wanted to thank god. Tell the 2 high school kids who had their year book pictures altered because they supported President Trump. Tell me about freedom of the press the way libs attack Fox News and go after their sponsors because they have different views.  As long as you're a liberal in America everything is great if you're not you might as well live in Russia. 

4 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I edited my post to be a bit less confrontational.  There are many rights which some on this board are taking for granted.

You can be as confrontational as you want. Doesn't bother me in the least. I truly believe a good portion of today's democratic party are communist and or would like to take this country down that road. Very dangerous people they are.

• Like 1

DEMOCRATIC strategist Devine said rich Republicans got what they deserved posted some crap on twitter ended it with #huntrepublicans after some heat does he apologize? Nope he doubles down says Republican snowflakes blah blah blan ended it again with #huntrepublicans I'm sure douchebagpuss66 and big drop are ok with this.  Big drop you want to tell me again how I should be more worried about Russians than these tolerant libtards?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

DEMOCRATIC strategist Devine said rich Republicans got what they deserved posted some crap on twitter ended it with #huntrepublicans after some heat does he apologize? Nope he doubles down says Republican snowflakes blah blah blan ended it again with #huntrepublicans I'm sure douchebagpuss66 and big drop are ok with this.  Big drop you want to tell me again how I should be more worried about Russians than these tolerant libtards?

Can you imagine if a conservative hunted down and tried to kill a bunch of liberals? 

• Like 1

...or imagine a country where  the leader of one of the two major parties encouraging his minnions to beat people up at his rallies he disagrees with and he'll foot the legal bill...no worries...Donny got your back!...now beat the shit out of the dumb protester!....like a good Trumper..........just try imagine such a country....:$

15 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Let us make believe that King Orange is NOT a piece of shit, not a lying bastard, not a draft dodging coward, not a twitter fool....not a tax cheating cheat, not a pussy grabber....etc..

Wait, the ignorant King Orange cult does that each and every day here...