CNN Panel Reaction to Trump's Bizarre Cabinet Meeting

TheRealCAJ

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Has CNN, MSNC,CBS,ABC, Washington Post, NY Times, any of them issued a statement yet saying everything they had reported up to last weeks shit hitting the fan on Thursday was bullshit? Or did they just decide to come up with more bullshit and hope that the people who think they are full of shit will believe them this time?

Is there a poll that shows who America trusts more the media or President Trump?

Actually, somewhere I remember reading a poll that said a significant percentage of Russians trusted Trump more than other Americans.

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I say the left wing loonies are more communist than the commies themselves. And doing more damage to the country.  

Again, why Left Wing?  Why?  Many of those going after Trump are right wing.  Trump has trashed everyone regardless of left or right wing and he now has an awful lot of people from everything from the Judiciary to the Intelligence Services, the FBI, the White House; he has former allies after him (Did you see the Australian "roast" of him today?).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

Mike Pence hired an outside counsel today to deal with Russia probe inquiries.  Cullen, the attorney that Pence hired IS GODFATHER TO ONE OF COMEY'S DAUGHTERS.

Wow.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Is that the same as a special prosecutor subject to federal law?

Stop acting as stupid as Chip and DBP.

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Again, why Left Wing?  Why?  Many of those going after Trump are right wing.  Trump has trashed everyone regardless of left or right wing and he now has an awful lot of people from everything from the Judiciary to the Intelligence Services, the FBI, the White House; he has former allies after him (Did you see the Australian "roast" of him today?).  

Guys like that asshole john mccain, paul ryan etc are in no way on the right. Yes they belong to the GOP but they are not true Conservatives at all. They are all part of the Washington establishment and all worried that Trump might stop their gravy train. And there are a whole lot more clowns that I didn't mention. The left in this country has become progressive communists. The GOP has become liberal light for the most part. They've become big government, big spenders and have slowly moved left IMO. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Guys like that asshole john mccain, paul ryan etc are in no way on the right. Yes they belong to the GOP but they are not true Conservatives at all. They are all part of the Washington establishment and all worried that Trump might stop their gravy train. And there are a whole lot more clowns that I didn't mention. The left in this country has become progressive communists. The GOP has become liberal light for the most part. They've become big government, big spenders and have slowly moved left IMO. 

I assume you're including Ted Cruz in the "liberal right." Trump went after his wife and his father, then Cruz gave one of the most damning speeches anyone has made about Trump.  Mueller has never given a penny to any Democrat.  But he is a Vietnam veteran who was a Marine and received a Bronze star and a Medal of Honor.  

Today, Trump has decided to go after his acting Attorney General who he now CLAIMS told him to fire Comey.  His son in law's family fortune comes from 20,000+ low income apartments (and a failing skyscraper in Manhattan that he seems to need Russian money to keep afloat).

I really don't understand what you think Trump will do for you-or for anyone other than himself.  I cannot believe that you think our real allies are the Russians, Saudis and other countries where dictators erode human rights.  Or that he walk out on the Global warming accord which 193 other countries signed.  Or NATO (where they all came for us after 9/11).  Or the Canadian Defense Minister who a week ago said that Canada can no longer depend on the U. S. for military support.

And on and on.

Other than racism what does Trump really represent?

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I assume you're including Ted Cruz in the "liberal right." Trump went after his wife and his father, then Cruz gave one of the most damning speeches anyone has made about Trump.  Mueller has never given a penny to any Democrat.  But he is a Vietnam veteran who was a Marine and received a Bronze star and a Medal of Honor.  

Today, Trump has decided to go after his acting Attorney General who he now CLAIMS told him to fire Comey.  His son in law's family fortune comes from 20,000+ low income apartments (and a failing skyscraper in Manhattan that he seems to need Russian money to keep afloat).

I really don't understand what you think Trump will do for you-or for anyone other than himself.  I cannot believe that you think our real allies are the Russians, Saudis and other countries where dictators erode human rights.  Or that he walk out on the Global warming accord which 193 other countries signed.  Or NATO (where they all came for us after 9/11).  Or the Canadian Defense Minister who a week ago said that Canada can no longer depend on the U. S. for military support.

And on and on.

Again in the words of Mohamed Ali "aint no Viet Cong called me nigger" ...aint no Russian called me Deplorable.  IMHO liberals and their so very tolerant ways ore a bigger threat of my way of life then the Russians ever will be. The Russians aren't trying to take my guns. The Russians aren't stopping high school kids from giving a speech they don't agree with. The Russians aren't stopping Republican speakers from talking on campuses across America. The Russians aren't reporting 93% negative media coverage against our President. The Russians aren't blocking roads and destroying property. The Russians didn't go hunting Republicans at a baseball field 2 days ago. The Russians didn't blame Republicans for being shot...Day After Shooting, Pelosi Attacks Trump And Republicans’ For ... the Russians didn't white out 2 high school kids yearbook pictures with the words trump on them. and so on and so on

Sorry Sir if anyone today in America is a threat to my way of life it is for sure not the Russians.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Again in the words of Mohamed Ali "aint no Viet Cong called me nigger" ...aint no Russian called me Deplorable.  IMHO liberals and their so very tolerant ways ore a bigger threat of my way of life then the Russians ever will be. The Russians aren't trying to take my guns. The Russians aren't stopping high school kids from giving a speech they don't agree with. The Russians aren't stopping Republican speakers from talking on campuses across America. The Russians aren't reporting 93% negative media coverage against our President. The Russians aren't blocking roads and destroying property. The Russians didn't go hunting Republicans at a baseball field 2 days ago. The Russians didn't blame Republicans for being shot...Day After Shooting, Pelosi Attacks Trump And Republicans’ For ... the Russians didn't white out 2 high school kids yearbook pictures with the words trump on them. and so on and so on

Sorry Sir if anyone today in America is a threat to my way of life it is for sure not the Russians.

You're serious?  The Russian people are fine, the problem is Putin who will kill you if you get in his way.

37 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

And on and on.

Again, stop this "left" or "radical" bullshit.  There are a lot of people who can't stand Trump who wouldn't go near a Liberal, are proud to be conservative and Republican.  Start with Billy Kristol, Anna Navarro, Mitt Romney, the Bush family; have you forgot Kasich who didn't attend the Republican convention in his OWN state of Ohio where he is Governor?

34 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

And on and on.

Being a typical liberal that you are, you continually put words in my mouth that I have never said. Ted Cruz is one of the few true Conservatives in Washington and I voted for him in the primary. I'm not a Trump guy but he is lights years better than that low life witch he ran against. And I do not wait for Trump or government to do anything for me unlike the left. I go out and make it happen myself. And regarding global warming if you believe in that hoax well then so be it. Go find a Prius and save the world. The problem with you liberals is you were used to 8 years of being nothing but a pacifist country under barry and his red lines in the sand. Every other leader in the world knew what a wimp he was. Now we have someone standing up for America finally.

3 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Being a typical liberal that you are, you continually put words in my mouth that I have never said. Ted Cruz is one of the few true Conservatives in Washington and I voted for him in the primary. I'm not a Trump guy but he is lights years better than that low life witch he ran against. And I do not wait for Trump or government to do anything for me unlike the left. I go out and make it happen myself. And regarding global warming if you believe in that hoax well then so be it. Go find a Prius and save the world. The problem with you liberals is you were used to 8 years of being nothing but a pacifist country under barry and his red lines in the sand. Every other leader in the world knew what a wimp he was. Now we have someone standing up for America finally.

Trump attacked Cruz endlessly, said filthy things about him and his family.  This doesn't bother you?  You can overlook being told that your father may have been part of a presidential assassination?  Disrespect of your wife?  How can any Cruz supporter accept Trump after what he said and laughed about?  I cheered Cruz on then and really started my dislike of Trump when he went after EVERY Republican.

Believe what you need to believe.

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Again, stop this "left" or "radical" bullshit.  There are a lot of people who can't stand Trump who wouldn't go near a Liberal, are proud to be conservative and Republican.  Start with Billy Kristol, Anna Navarro, Mitt Romney, the Bush family; have you forgot Kasich who didn't attend the Republican convention in his OWN state of Ohio where he is Governor?

Do you realize you just replied to your self and said stop with this bullshit?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I cant be more serious. I agree our way of life is being threatened, just not by Russians.

Right now there are a lot of people including myself who can't wait for Trump's impeachment so Pence can take over.  He is the most powerful man in the Republican party and the only one who enable tax reform, medical insurance and almost every other position in their plank to go through.  Trump has crippled the Republican party.  From more than a year ago I have been a strong fan of Kasich but I would feel comfortable if Pence were able to take over control of the Presidency.