CNN Panel Reaction to Trump's Bizarre Cabinet Meeting

TheRealCAJ

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-president-donald-trump-blasts-report-on-possible-obstruction-of-justice-probe-20170615-gws5k8.html is the headline on the Sydney, Australia Morning News:  Trump labels Mueller investigation as "phony news."

Most Trump supporters in the U. S. have no idea how the rest of the world is looking at Donald Trump and America's reaction to him.  He is thought of as a Putin wannabee.  We are thought of as possibly allowing him.

32 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

He was also the head of the FBI under George W. Bush.

And I rode a train once.

He has a personal interest in the affair.

He has hired Democrat donors for his staff, one of whom actually worked for the uber-corrupt Clinton Foundation.

Please explain how, given the above, any objectivity can reasonably be expected.

Good luck.  xD

• Like 1

Has CNN, MSNC,CBS,ABC, Washington Post, NY Times, any of them issued a statement yet saying everything they had reported up to last weeks shit hitting the fan on Thursday was bullshit? Or did they just decide to come up with more bullshit and hope that the people who think they are full of shit will believe them this time?

Is there a poll that shows who America trusts more the media or President Trump?

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Has CNN, MSNC,CBS,ABC, Washington Post, NY Times, any of them issued a statement yet saying everything they had reported up to last weeks shit hitting the fan on Thursday was bullshit? Or did they just decide to come up with more bullshit and hope that the people who think they are full of shit will believe them this time?

Is there a poll that shows who America trusts more the media or President Trump?

Would it matter if there was that particular poll?

I mean, we are talking about people that look at a red octogon with white trim and the big white letters S...T...O...P on it and then they argue and swear it says go. 

016.jpg

S. T.  O.  P. , that spells go.

xD

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Follow this link to the Drudge Report.

http://www.drudgereport.com/?sc=0.5

Then click on their headline link and you will connect to the article that BigDrop posted the link for.

The point is that the article is not by Drudge Report.

Drudge is a news and opinion aggregator.

Drudge links to news and opinion sources from all over the political spectrum and world. In fact, they tend to link to more left-wing sources than conservative ones.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Would it matter if there was that particular poll?

I mean, we are talking about people that look at a red octogon with white trim and the big white letters S...T...O...P on it and then they argue and swear it says go. 

016.jpg

S. T.  O.  P. , that spells go.

xD

You realize this type of thinking is what got him elected?

The Drudge Report is a politically conservative American news aggregation website. ... The Drudge Report originated in 1996 as a weekly subscriber-based email dispatch. It was the first news source to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal to the public, after Newsweek decided to hold its story.

Carry on...

1 minute ago, concha said:

The point is that the article is not by Drudge Report.

Drudge is a news and opinion aggregator.

Drudge links to news and opinion sources from all over the political spectrum and world. In fact, they tend to link to more left-wing sources than conservative ones.

Ok. I never personally went to the Drudge Report before until just a minute ago. 

Are the considered a credible source at all? If so, by whom, meaning the left or right or everyone? 

If they are considered credible, why would the link a story that is not credible? Or is the story that's linked credible and just the source of the story not credible?

I'll assume that it's all 'incredible' to you in the meantime. :P

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The Drudge Report is a politically conservative American news aggregation website. ... The Drudge Report originated in 1996 as a weekly subscriber-based email dispatch. It was the first news source to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal to the public, after Newsweek decided to hold its story.

Carry on...

They must have went the way of FOX and Breitbart and begun the inevitable drift left? 

You know, under the pressure of commercial advertisers and all. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok. I never personally went to the Drudge Report before until just a minute ago. 

Are the considered a credible source at all? If so, by whom, meaning the left or right or everyone? 

If they are considered credible, why would the link a story that is not credible? Or is the story that's linked credible and just the source of the story not credible?

I'll assume that it's all 'incredible' to you in the meantime. :P

Wow, Hawg.  That's just Chip-level clever. :D

Perhaps "Hooked on Phonics" would be helpful to you.  Which part of "news and opinion aggregator" did you fail to grasp?  People like you seem to think that HuffPo, the NYT, WaPo, Salon, Buzzfeed and the the like are credible. Based on that, then Drudge is credible. DR even supplies links to all of the aforementioned sites.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow, Hawg.  That's just Chip-level clever. :D

Perhaps "Hooked on Phonics" would be helpful to you.  Which part of "news and opinion aggregator" did you fail to grasp?  People like you seem to think that HuffPo, the NYT, WaPo, Salon, Buzzfeed and the the like are credible. Based on that, then Drudge is credible. DR even supplies links to all of the aforementioned sites.

So the story and the sources are all incredible then. Just as I suspected. 

xD

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They must have went the way of FOX and Breitbart and begun the inevitable drift left? 

You know, under the pressure of commercial advertisers and all. 

No.  Matt Drudge is conservative.

His site links to all manner of liberal-progressive sources.

Even a cursory check right now has not only links to major liberal-progressive websites, but also links to articles from the NYT, CNN, WaPo, CBS...

The site has been that way for years, if not day one.

Paying attention to Chip posts makes you stupid.

8 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Are all your posts purposely intended to confuse people? 9_9

Should I respond, or would you be confused?

If you can change the system then "get-r-done". We are all waiting for you to fix it. If not, then you are another cog in the wheel that turns America. Simple thinking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Should I respond, or would you be confused?

If you can change the system then "get-r-done". We are all waiting for you to fix it. If not, then you are another cog in the wheel that turns America. Simple thinking.

Pls don't confuse his simple ass anymore. He is still struggling with who to call dad.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Pls don't confuse his simple ass anymore. He is still struggling with who to call dad.

The difference between him and myself is that he lives by the clock and I live by the compass. I like to explore different countries and cultures and, well, I guess he is afraid of change.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, concha said:

And I rode a train once.

He has a personal interest in the affair.

He has hired Democrat donors for his staff, one of whom actually worked for the uber-corrupt Clinton Foundation.

Please explain how, given the above, any objectivity can reasonably be expected.

Good luck.  xD

Mike Pence hired an outside counsel today to deal with Russia probe inquiries.  Cullen, the attorney that Pence hired IS GODFATHER TO ONE OF COMEY'S DAUGHTERS.