CNN Panel Reaction to Trump's Bizarre Cabinet Meeting

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

This has received very little publicity today but it is truly significant:  the Senate voted 97-2 to cut Trump's power to ease Russia sanctions.  One of the theories is that Kushner has a failing building in Manhattan and needs a Russian bank (same that financed Trump's beauty pageant in Russia in 2013) to bail him out.  The bank cannot loan money in the U. S. because of the Russian sanctions.  Money laundering factors in here, too.

Now, as an aside:  Sessions, our Attorney General, was asked several times yesterday what we were doing about possible Russia going after our power grid or compromising our (for lack of a better expression) I. T. ability/defense.  His answer was not enough.  Trump doesn't even talk about this.  I find this frightening.  

I can almost feel you getting all giddy. This is so exciting. 

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I can almost feel you getting all giddy. This is so exciting. 

It's also interesting for two other considerations:

As of 12:15 AM there are now over 10,500 comments on the Washington Post's website about this story.  That's six hours after it was released.  The most I have ever seen.

And, a real birthday present from the Washington Post to Trump...  I predict that he will feature on Twitter many times this weekend. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

37 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Mueller is a combat veteran and former Marine who served n Vietnam.  He was also interviewed by Trump a day before being announced as Special Counsel. In twelve years of heading the FBI his record is beyond reproach. And, there is the now investigation of the Trump organization and possible Russian money laundering.  It is this last one that may be the one that sticks.

And, by the way, Trump was once a Democrat.

Irrelevant.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/45.2

1 minute ago, concha said:

I"m not sure that Mueller's relationship with Comey would be a disqualifying one.  Regardless, the significance of a criminal investigation of the President of the United States is breathtaking.  I am also guessing that with all of the rumours of Trump considering firing Mueller (after Comey, the acting AG and the NY prosecutor) over the past few days that this will make it even harder for Trump to attempt to fire him.  

6 hours ago, concha said:

You mean by the guy who has a personal relationship with Comey and should by law either recuse himself or be removed?

The guy whose first four hires to do the investigation were Democrats? One of whom worked for the CLINTON FOUNDATION?

Want to make a bet on how this one turns out?  xD

...the same guy who served Republican and Dem. presidents in the past and has untarnished reputation...yea that guy..the one a strong majority of Americans TRUST....you got your Hannity/Fox news talking points down already though!...good job....I bet this turns out the way it should turn out despite your crying....;)

5 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Mueller is a combat veteran and former Marine who served n Vietnam.  He was also interviewed by Trump a day before being announced as Special Counsel. In twelve years of heading the FBI his record is beyond reproach. And, there is the now investigation of the Trump organization and possible Russian money laundering.  It is this last one that may be the one that sticks.

And, by the way, Trump was once a Democrat.

.more "shoot the messenger" from the right...now they are trying to go after Mueller!!...he's part of the "fake new" too I guess?....just another guy who can't get over the election...exc...DESPERATION.....:$ from the right...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

...the same guy who served Republican and Dem. presidents in the past and has untarnished reputation...yea that guy..the one a strong majority of Americans TRUST....you got your Hannity/Fox news talking points down already though!...good job....I bet this turns out the way it should turn out despite your crying....;)

concha, hasn't had an original thought in years.....monkeys have made more progress mentally.

Total bore....

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't recall, Don't remember...

That's the big theme right?

NorCalRuss could work for the president it seems. No need to invoke the fifth when you just can't recall. xD

Right out of the Political playbook. Every Politician uses this as an escape method.  Both parties have used it more times than I care to remember.

51 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Good grief......you are killing it, man.

I just find the humor in some peoples rants and blind posts. My life is too short to takes some seriously. You and I both know most of the system is corrupt. That Trump won the election is telling us that America is sick. That a lot of Americans are tired of the Political Correctness that we are fed daily. We are tired of the spineless politicians facing aggressive nations because we may hurt their feelings. Blame whoever or whatever you want, but I, and most people, hope for a better America with each election. Obama had no clue on how to be president, but he didn't fight the current. Trump has a clue but he fights the current (media, and anyone opposed to his thinking) and that current is to powerful. The current/system is going to drown Trump because the system knows that they can not lose. Someone has to be the public operator of the machine. Trump was just trying to take over that position. Hillary is already part of the Machine. The American Dream should be called the American Machine.

Nothing You or I can do about it? And those like Hillary and Trump are going to run our lives, mine and yours. like or not. The system owns you and your family. You have become part of the machine, now live in what the machine gives you, like it or not. You must except what You cannot change or die running and fighting the system.

How's that for what I think?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I just find the humor in some peoples rants and blind posts. My life is too short to takes some seriously. You and I both know most of the system is corrupt. That Trump won the election is telling us that America is sick. That a lot of Americans are tired of the Political Correctness that we are fed daily. We are tired of the spineless politicians facing aggressive nations because we may hurt their feelings. Blame whoever or whatever you want, but I, and most people, hope for a better America with each election. Obama had no clue on how to be president, but he didn't fight the current. Trump has a clue but he fights the current (media, and anyone opposed to his thinking) and that current is to powerful. The current/system is going to drown Trump because the system knows that they can not lose. Someone has to be the public operator of the machine. Trump was just trying to take over that position. Hillary is already part of the Machine. The American Dream should be called the American Machine.

Nothing You or I can do about it? And those like Hillary and Trump are going to run our lives, mine and yours. like or not. The system owns you and your family. You have become part of the machine, now live in what the machine gives you, like it or not. You must except what You cannot change or die running and fighting the system.

How that for what I think?

Are all your posts purposely intended to confuse people? 9_9

14 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How's that for what I think?

I think that the fact that there was a Tyson Foods lobbyist playing ball with congress during the shooting yesterday is very telling on how important your or my idea is for congress.

We always get sold that what we want will be the priority and guys from Tyson and the like are the ones really driving the system. 

The whole system is a facade. We get to vote for the do-flunky that Tyson and other corporations will ultimately control and that's the extent of our influence. We get to influence what they claim they will do while running, then lobbyists take over from there.

The end.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

same shit you were saying about Comey. Poor Douche Trump still President.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

.more "shoot the messenger" from the right...now they are trying to go after Mueller!!...he's part of the "fake new" too I guess?....just another guy who can't get over the election...exc...DESPERATION.....:$ from the right...

I bet shit is going o hit the fan AGAIN? We can baaaaaaaalieve that right?