CNN Panel Reaction to Trump's Bizarre Cabinet Meeting

TheRealCAJ

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I didn't watch it, I don't understand why anyone would? Other then to just make more negative comments towards President Trump. You guys have fun. I posted what real collusion looks and sounds like. Not one reply from you guys who are so worried about the Russian. You have President Obama saying just wait until after the election and we will make deals basically. Not one of you were ever concerned about that.

You did not show what collusion looks like.  Obama is not Pres.  

We were not concerned because not one of the 17 Intel said there was.  Unlike Trump.  So there is that.

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Relax man. Just watch it.  You will see what was so weird about it.  Its hard to not comment on it.  Just watch and then come back and say whatever you want to say.

Nah, Im sure it is a love fest. Im also sure its proudly happened before and will happen again.

I can only imagine the rage that would have happened had it been president Trump tell the Russian, I will be more flexible after the election. Then have the Russian say I will let my boss know this? You guys would have went bat shit crazy and the media wd be demanding his head. Please do not deny this.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Relax man. Just watch it.  You will see what was so weird about it.  Its hard to not comment on it.  Just watch and then come back and say whatever you want to say.

He's seen it. There's just no ability or will power to try defending it is all.

As far as that weird collusion posted meme/video thing, where is the collusion? What did they collude to do? Steal an election? 

I'm thinking there is a difference in what we have now vs. then either way. I mean, we all know that had there been something wrong that Obama did he would have been run out of town. Hell they spent 8 years trying to pin him with being Muslim and god knows what all else.

Sheesh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You did not show what collusion looks like.  Obama is not Pres.  

We were not concerned because not one of the 17 Intel said there was.  Unlike Trump.  So there is that.

Seriously man? Again you guys have fun. friggin amazing. Not one of the 17 intel agencies have said President trump colluded either so there is that

Just now, thc6795 said:

Nah, Im sure it is a love fest. Im also sure its proudly happened before and will happen again.

I can only imagine the rage that would have happened had it been president Trump tell the Russian, I will be more flexible after the election. Then have the Russian say I will let my boss know this? You guys would have went bat shit crazy and the media wd be demanding his head. Please do not deny this.  

No never happen before.  Just watch it. 

Intel agency 17 against Trump

Intel agency 17 For Obama

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As far as that weird collusion posted meme/video thing, where is the collusion? What did they collude to do? Steal an election? 

I'm thinking there is a difference in what we have now vs. then either way. I mean, we all know that had there been something wrong that Obama did he would have been run out of town. Hell they spent 8 years trying to pin him with being Muslim and god knows what all else.

Sheesh.

So you have one President saying on tape wait until after the election I will be more flexible. Nothing to see. You have the head of the FBI saying 3 times the president was not under investigation. You guys demand he be impeached. GTFOH.

Sheesh.

The hate is strong for sure.  

I'm tired of this blind hate.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

So you have one President saying on tape wait until after the election I will be more flexible. Nothing to see. You have the head of the FBI saying 3 times the president was not under investigation. You guys demand he be impeached. GTFOH.

You think he's not being investigated?  There are looking at him and he did it to himself.  You can still like Trump and admit he is a disaster.  Try it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

You think he's not being investigated?  There are looking at him and he did it to himself.  You can still like Trump and admit he is a disaster.  Try it.

Ive already said he is a mess. Unlike all of you Im not rooting for him to fail. It is also ok to admit you are.

Comey confirmed he told President Trump 3 times he was not under investigation. You and your friends all said he was lying. I have yet to hear any of you say you were wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Lol. First off, I haven't demanded impeachment, although I would like to know what the heck went on and is going on between the president's campaign and Russia who we know had actors screwing with our election at least indirectly and more directly attempting to get software company employees to bite on some malware that could have given them detailed information about many voting machines.

I would like to get to the bottom of why there is so much weird shit with this president and these investigations. I would like to know who was involved with the Russian mess, etc. Would like to see his tax returns, and understand why he's being so secretive with them. Is that connected to the rest of this mess? 

You know, just the casual and ordinary stuff that someone would want to know about the guy that's sitting at the big desk.

Is he secretly a Nazi? A Muslim? Jewish? Any other conspiracy theory type things that someone can drum up too!

Just now, thc6795 said:

Ive already said he is a mess. Unlike all of you Im not rooting for him to fail. It is also ok to admit you are.

Not rooting for him to fail.  Love this country.  I just observe and I see what kind of person he is.  He is like a mentally challenged child.  Can't hate him for that but recognize his ability to tell the truth and not be a narcissist is impossible for him.  He is a mess and he does not care about you or me.

Not rooting for him to fail.  Love this country.  I just observe and I see what kind of person he is.  He is like a mentally challenged child.  Can't hate him for that but recognize his ability to tell the truth and not be a narcissist is impossible for him.  He is a mess and he does not care about you or me.

World honestly do you really think any President has cared about you or me? Any politician ever care about any of us? Really?

It's really weird man. Right-wingers went after Obama with unsubstantiated shit for 8 damn years. Trump's been in office for 144 days, and the right-wingers are triggered like a mo-fo if anyone says anything about the guy. 

I mean taking the leap that because someone wants to know what the hell is going on etc., they want the guy to fail. 

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Ok brother

You believe what you want.  I can only tell you what I think.  Why would I lie?

Bro I can only say what I have read from you. You're like CNN 95% of your posts are negative towards Trump. All of you guys are. You spend all your time here ripping him. And attacking anyone who supports him...ok you don't attack. But Cajun and dickhead douche66 attack all day. Is this really the dems future plan to regain back the Whitehouse? Hate Trump. We hate trump anyone who likes him is a racist so elect us. What is the plan for the democrats? What is there message to America? They are so filled with hate and have no one to blame but themselves. They nominated the worst candidate in the history of elections. They allowed Trump to be elected. It very well could be Bernie President right now. The reason it is not is because of the Dems.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's really weird man. Right-wingers went after Obama with unsubstantiated shit for 8 damn years. Trump's been in office for 144 days, and the right-wingers are triggered like a mo-fo if anyone says anything about the guy. 

I mean taking the leap that because someone wants to know what the hell is going on etc., they want the guy to fail. 

Yeah Obama was ripped everyday by the media. CNN MSNBC CBS ABC all have reported over 90% negatively towards Trump. Sure you guys are all impartial.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Bro I can only say what I have read from you. You're like CNN 95% of your posts are negative towards Trump. All of you guys are. You spend all your time here ripping him. And attacking anyone who supports him...ok you don't attack. But Cajun and dickhead douche66 attack all day. Is this really the dems future plan to regain back the Whitehouse? Hate Trump. We hate trump anyone who likes him is a racist so elect us. What is the plan for the democrats? What is there message to America? They are so filled with hate and have no one to blame but themselves. They nominated the worst candidate in the history of elections. They allowed Trump to be elected. It very well could be Bernie President right now. The reason it is not is because of the Dems.

I have no idea what the Dems will do or what the plan is.  I only post when HE DOES something idiotic or blatantly lies.  The worst thing we can do as a country is allow this to become 'normal' behavior.  Its not normal and extremely damaging to out democracy.  

I guarantee that of Trump doesn't do stupid shit I won't post he does stupid shit.  He does, I do.  But not until he gives reason to.  

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I think the Democrats are going to do the right's worst nightmare. They are going to do what they should have done this past cycle and go further left. Probably Bernie left or even further. 

They will of course run against Trump and his many extremely unpopular agenda pieces. The worst thing he did so far to bring the left and moderates together was dropping out of the Paris Accord. That got some folks fired up there.  Add that to the healthcare debacle of the right running on repeal/replace for all these years and have NO PLAN and then quickly try to throw some shit together. Yeah. Lot's of ways to run against the right coming to a t.v. spot near you soon enough.

• Like 1

I think the Democrats are going to do the right's worst nightmare. They are going to do what they should have do e this past cycle and go further left. Probably Bernie left or even further. 

They will of course run against Trump and his many extremely unpopular agenda pieces. The worst thing he did so far to bring the left and moderates together was dropping out of the Paris Accord. That got some folks fired up there.  Add that to the healthcare debacle of the right running on repeal/replace for all these years and have NO PLAN and then quickly try to throw some shit together. Yeah. Lot's of ways to run against the right coming to a t.v. spot near you soon enough.

Great all but assures another 4 years of hearing you guys going bat shit crazy.

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Its surreal.  That it is becoming normal behavior is soooo wrong and only spells trouble for everyone.  

What are people around your part of the country saying?  Here in Washington we are for the most part (at least in western Wa) are sick of Trumps shit.  I see an occassional bumper sticker but that's all the support for him I see.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Great all but assures another 4 years of hearing you guys going bat shit crazy.

Yep. That's what Theresa May thought over in the UK too. She thought so, so completely that she called a snap election, just sure that she would gain more seats. Yeah. Not so much.

Hell, look at the house seat in Atlanta right now. The right has burned through 21 million dollars to the left's 19 and still trail in the polls there.