OT: Ward Kovalev II

thc6795

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I'm leaning towards Kovalev in thls one as well.

Didnt know that about Garcia. If a pending murder charge doesn't pump you up and motivate you I don't know what will?

Cossacks I was just saying Mikey is going to really hurt Bronner in the ring. He really isn't facing murder charges.

• Like 2

Andre adapted well in the second half of the first fight. It was close. I thought Kovalev may have had enough rounds in the bank to take it. However, a draw would have been probably the most fair. I think Ward figured Kovalev out in that first fight. That makes me believe that Andre will win by UD this time around.

6 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Andre adapted well in the second half of the first fight. It was close. I thought Kovalev may have had enough rounds in the bank to take it. However, a draw would have been probably the most fair. I think Ward figured Kovalev out in that first fight. That makes me believe that Andre will win by UD this time around.

I can see this, however I can see Kovalev not respecting Ward power and tries to walk right thru him