Warner Robins - 25, Valdosta - 28 FINAL

ngdawg

• ngdawg changed the title to Warner Robins - 19, Valdosta - 17
4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

NG you gotta update the score in the title thread if you’re going to make one. Come on, son. Be a playmaker 

But there’s always some whiny bitch that says  said don’t put score in the title, I’m behind or I want to watch later.

Score belongs in the thread title and needs to be updated accordingly. Good for you @ATLien12xfor policing this shit.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

A lot of it is bad offensive line play against a good defensive front, but some of it is Garcia not stepping up and making the plays. Timid because of the rush which is expected. He’s been hit a ton tonight and I feel it has impacted some potential chances that were available

They're just not coddling his balls enough. The announcers are trying to, but, someone has to keep them dry and rubbed up and the announcers can't do that from the booth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ngdawg changed the title to Warner Robins - 25, Valdosta - 17 8:43 4th Q
14 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Garcia will see easier defensive fronts moving forward. Tough challenge on Valdosta’s offensive line against an experienced and talented WR front seven right out of the gate.   Outside of Colquitt and Lowndes, that’ll be the toughest he sees this season. 

Tifton has a monster on defense. This kid is the defense by himself.

Screenshot_20200904-223821.png