Warner Robins - 25, Valdosta - 28 FINAL

ngdawg

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't think people are stupid to rank Grayson in the top 10 with their talent and then they go on to lose to 30th ranked BC. Grayson just beat Jones County (12-2 last year) by 38 without their star players, including Del Rio.

In the market we all these teams the OTC pink sheets, light years from Blue chippers

35 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

They beat Dutchtown and Northside-WR so they weren't too trash.

Trash begets trash. Northside lost 17-7 to Veterans last night. 

They haven't been good in a few years. I don't even want to talk about Duchtown. xD  If @TheMaximumHornetSting didn't occasionally post their score in his updates I wouldn't even know they existed and I live in Georgia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trash begets trash. Northside lost 17-7 to Veterans last night. 

They haven't been good in a few years. I don't even want to talk about Duchtown. xD  If @TheMaximumHornetSting didn't occasionally post their score in his updates I wouldn't even know they existed and I live in Georgia. 

Thx ya I was like man I’ve been watching ga football for 3 years didn’t even know DutchMasters had a football team 

77956E1C-FAAD-40AF-BA4C-972D2E9CFC3D.jpeg

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How do you lose 5-0... 

Dutchtown went from competing  with Rome to losing by a FG and a Safety... to Lanier... 

Also speaking of Rome they where in a dog fight all night with 2A Rockmart... 

The real question is how does a good 5a team in woodward academy get shut out by a 1a power in ELCA? 

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hate talking good about or defending Valdosta with all the fibers of my being. Hahaha. I hate even more seeing Tajh making plays over there. Notice their radio crew was kind of awkward about that too. Nobody is too big on those moves. They'll accept it more and more as he carries them to victories though. 

Did Tajh finally move before 8:00 last night or will this end up being a win for WR in a few weeks?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I would attribute this more to WR's failures. They had so many chances to play standard defense and they failed miserably. They allowed Valdosta to catch a TD in the middle of a 4-person group down the field. The dropped interception. The poor punt coverage. The poor kicking as a whole.

Sounds like they deserved to lose

13 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What QB who just moved thousands of miles to play in the highest level of that state with limited practice wouldn’t want this stat line 

Jake Garcia stat line: 22/32 338 yards 3 TD’s 1 INT

Did you not know ngdawg is the foremost QB expert in the country.  He will be in Tampa next week working with Tom Brady on his mechanics and decision making.   

Garcia kid will improve every week. He played great in the 2nd half when it was money time. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Sounds like they deserved to lose

Which is why I contended that Warner Robins' mistakes caused them to lose.

45 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What QB who just moved thousands of miles to play in the highest level of that state with limited practice wouldn’t want this stat line 

Jake Garcia stat line: 22/32 338 yards 3 TD’s 1 INT

Over 100 yards of that statline were thanks to WR's 3 corners not being able to locate a football in clear air. He did good, but I think that WR's mistakes paved the way for Garcia's "big" night.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Which is why I contended that Warner Robins' mistakes caused them to lose.

Over 100 yards of that statline were thanks to WR's 3 corners not being able to locate a football in clear air. He did good, but I think that WR's mistakes paved the way for Garcia's "big" night.

Execution or lack there of is always the difference between winning and losing 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Do you know if there's a COVID waiver?

Rufus>>

I haven't heard anything about one, but, if there was, would Grayson be having issues with certain players eligibility? 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Did Willis even play?

I don't think so. I wasn't able to watch every second though. Maybe on special teams if he did. He's a running back by trade and I'm pretty sure there was two other kids at that position most of the night. 

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

The real question is how does a good 5a team in woodward academy get shut out by a 1a power in ELCA? 

Maybe by not being good. I've never understood the infatuation with these private schools. When they start playing and beating Lowndes, Grayson, Colquitt, Brookwood, North Gwinnett on a regular basis, I may start fainting when they walk by... In the meantime, not super interested in trying to follow them. 

They aren't perennially a top power in the state across all classes.