Warner Robins - 25, Valdosta - 28 FINAL

ngdawg

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t get me started how bad the announcers are for Valdookie, if I ever need to be knocked out for surgery just play me the radio broadcast of Valdosta, should knock me right out

Actually if I need to be knocked out just let me read the bullshit from Ga96 

I would fall asleep and probably get a brain hemorrhage from the pain of how dumb the words formed together are 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Maxpreps has a 3A team No. 4,  4A team No. 6, and 5A teams No. 7 and No. 8. It makes me sick. Please don’t ever cite this again

Can't hate much on Cedar Grove this year. They are projected to be a very good team, and their MaxPreps rankings reflects that. I have them 8th in the state, but it seems that MaxPreps is a little high on them.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I tried to watch IMG on the big screen while watching Valdosta on the small screen. I thought the video quality was OK for the game but they had a whistling sound early and some clear problems with sound from the sideline. New streaming site but overall I could watch it and enjoy for free. 

Yeah I noticed that apparently the sideline report was someone breathing into the mic 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't move Valdosta until you see how everyone else does. 

Well, I'm not expecting Lowndes to get upset tomorrow. Grayson won today convincingly. Parkview we already know to be very good defensively. Buford is much of the same. 5th, I have Valdosta. I'm not ranking them lower than Colquitt (6th) or North Gwinnett (7th).

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You can’t only cite polls that speak to your agenda.  

But you only like maxpreps because they always rank CA teams high

When I look at national polls I immediately look at what FL teams are ranked and in what order and when I see that I decide if they did a good job or not 

Most of the time they suck 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

But you only like maxpreps because they always rank CA teams high

When I look at national polls I immediately look at what FL teams are ranked and in what order and when I see that I decide if they did a good job or not 

Most of the time they suck 

It doesn’t matter about Calif.  This is a Ga only ranking and Valdosta was not listed in the Top 35.

Their Calif QB with 2 weeks of practice rallied an Un ranked team to knock off a #7 GA powerhouse. 

You guys need to give sunshine his due 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

It doesn’t matter about Calif.  This is a Ga only ranking and Valdosta was not listed in the Top 35.

Their Calif QB with 2 weeks of practice rallied an end krankes real to knock off a #7 GA powerhouse. 

You guys need to give sunshine his due 

I never bashed the kid because I never watched him before and I only saw the last 2 minutes of this game because I didn't decide until it was tied to start looking for a stream 

Regardless maxpreps rankings this year stink