Enthusiasm Gap & Secret Voters?

concha

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Aren't the same accusations of being racist, bigot, etc. being flung around like never before at liberals as well? Sure seems that way to me.

Are they? 

Are you suggesting they are in remotely the same ballpark in this age of BLM?

Are crowds of conservatives running around our cities disrupting things, accosting people trying to eat their fucking lunch?  Are conservatives going into neighborhoods raising hell?

You'll probably laugh at this, but my son and my ex (who will both vote Trump) actually removed my Trump sign from my front yard today because they are nervous someone might do something to us or vandalize our home or cars. God's honest truth. I'm pissed.  We're going to have a discussion about it this evening. But they are very genuinely nervous.  SMDH. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Only Republicans are in fear of being demonized and/or losing their careers for being open about their choice? That doesn't make sense. Look at this side of the board, which without question has more Trump supporters contributing to these political topics than otherwise. Are we to think there are many others with "non-woke opinions" who are not posting here in fear of being demonized?

You make too much sense though.

Has anybody met a timid Trump supporter?

Has any Trump supporter on this board had a single second of pause before they spouted their ridiculous pro-Trump propaganda?

The idea itself is pretty laughable.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

Are crowds of conservatives running around our cities disrupting things, accosting people trying to eat their fucking lunch?  Are conservatives going into neighborhoods raising hell?

Uh, yeah.

One of them is dead because they did just that in Portland last week.

It's almost as if you're cognitively dissonant.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Remember.

concha is a liar and a dishonest manipulator.

He sees reality but wants to change it.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I think you have an elevated opinion of Concha's ability to perceive reality. But, yes, he is trying to reinforce his conviction that his Emperor, DJT, will win again. 

I agree with Darter on this.  In itself, by being a Trump supporter, it's a requirement and necessity.  Especially when you consider having to defend (or rather deflect and not address any specific act) every thing he does and says.  That has to have some cumulative affect.  

idk.  It's a mystery to me how people can put any faith in him, watch him lie, gaslight, threaten people and it's all ignored and never willing to give him credit for any of it.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Uh, yeah.

600 Deplorables rolled into Portland, shooting protesters with paintball guns and macing them.

Why would 600 Trump goons roll into town all at once...into PORTLAND?

If anyone has a reason beyond the obvious, they're agitators - then share with the class.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, concha said:

Are they? 

Are you suggesting they are in remotely the same ballpark in this age of BLM?

You'll probably laugh at this, but my son and my ex (who will both vote Trump) actually removed my Trump sign from my front yard today because they are nervous someone might do something to us or vandalize our home or cars. God's honest truth. I'm pissed.  We're going to have a discussion about it this evening. But they are very genuinely nervous.  SMDH. 

It happens, chuck.

Just do go AR-15 on someone.....you could land in jail and I would miss you.

43 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

👇

This guy is literally a walking, talking, typing face plant.

🤡

Again, your usual bullshit. Shocking to no one. 

You won't show WHY I correctly pointed you out as a bigot.

It wasn't simply for being a liberal.

You just do your usual cherry-picking.

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Uh, yeah.

He was downtown.

He was walking around. Not in a crowd.

He was murdered in cold blood by someone who no doubt would vote for the guy you prefer.

It's almost as if you can't stop lying.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It happens, chuck.

Just do go AR-15 on someone.....you could land in jail and I would miss you.

F'in ridiculous that you gotta have some made up news stories

about Dems stealing their own signs for some fake publicity 😝

if there is no video of the "thief" getting some instant karma then you are way behind the times

and it's no wonder you post this trash 🤣

way behind....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

600 Deplorables rolled into Portland, shooting protesters with paintball guns and macing them.

Why would 600 Trump goons roll into town all at once...into PORTLAND?

If anyone has a reason beyond the obvious, they're agitators - then share with the class.

They rolled into Portland in counterprotest to the bullshit that's been going on there for months now. Right, wrong, indifferent... they were there for a day. The leftist agitators and rioters have been there, again, for months.

The man who was murdered was just walking down the street. Not in a crowd, Not in a mob. Not assaulting anyone. He had every right to peaceably be there. And he was pointed out and BLM supporter walked up and shot him dead.

Share that with the class.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, the "silent majority" claims and "silent Trump voters" claim are absurd just based on the fact that they are the loudest most obnoxious people you'll ever meet.

They're not exactly shy about how much they love Trump.

Funny you talk about ''Trumpers are the loudest'' when talking about the ''Silent Trumpers'' and the topic of Concha's post. We don't know who the silent Trumpers are. Isn't that the point of Concha's silent trump voter post? You don't know who they are... Question is, how do you know who the silent ones are? Are you clairvoyant?