When I was 17.....

RedZone

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Says the 16 year old!

Epic fail 😂😂😂😂

Lol I thought that to myself, I was like no way a 16 is talking shit about a 17 year old not thinking straight 

weanwhile NGKid wants to ban all police officers and jails so people can run wild doing anything they want 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol I thought that to myself, I was like no way a 16 is talking shit about a 17 year old not thinking straight 

weanwhile NGKid wants to ban all police officers and jails so people can run wild doing anything they want 

Hey stupid: when did I say I wanted to ban police officers? Man, you really are as idiotic as advertised.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 congrats đŸŸđŸŽˆ @ngdawg dbag66 agrees with you, that’s how wrong NG is about everything that the Boards biggest Welcher agrees with him

and you're in the running for the biggest Trump clown here goodboy!...congrats!...you got some tough competition...but I have faith in you!...O.o

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Go head and tell me you really think your smarter than @concha

did the short bus not let you on the bus 🚌 today cause you weren’t wearing your helmet?

Again, I didn't say or imply that. Nice job proving your stupidity!

No buses because we aren't let back in school yet. Sorry man.

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Throwing anything that can harm someone or something is called a deadly missile. You have the right to defend yourself after being attacked. Throwing something at someone is considered being attacked. 

The criminal complaint literally says it was a plastic bag.

Plastic bag vs. AR-15 style semi-auto.

And no, you can defend yourself if you feel you're under threat of death or great bodily injury. That's the statute in WI. You're the one with your biases oozing everywhere if you think this kid has an easy defense.

He's got a decent chance to get away from this, but you're on another planet if you think throwing a plastic bag with some weird chase around a parking lot (that's paraphrasing from the court's criminal complaint) is a good jump off point for self defense. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

The misdemeanor for the gun is the only thing he’s at risk for...and zero chance he does 9 months. đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

Damn, you looked through all the evidence and witness statements fast, Johhnie Cochran.

You and I have no idea how this will go. There's so many unknown factors that the public is not privy to. Kid could get the charges reduced to manslaughter or even get a charge or two dropped and it wouldn't surprise me, also wouldn't surprise me if he gets convicted on at least 1 of those major charges.

12 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Damn, you looked through all the evidence and witness statements fast, Johhnie Cochran.

You and I have no idea how this will go. There's so many unknown factors that the public is not privy to. Kid could get the charges reduced to manslaughter or even get a charge or two dropped and it wouldn't surprise me, also wouldn't surprise me if he gets convicted on at least 1 of those major charges.

Probably not, but okay. ✌

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

safe_image.php?d=AQDCzi1CRzZSLxLP&w=540&

and he's your boy in action...beating up a girl!....:(

1. I saw the video, idiot. It bounced all over and the view got blocked at crucial times. I couldn't tell who was who, nor could I tell who was doing what to whom.

2. My understanding was that he was being bullied by two people...a boy and a girl. I'm guessing this was two against one.

3. It doesn't matter anyway, because whatever he did a year or so ago in high school has nothing to do with what happened in Kenosha.

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

The criminal complaint literally says it was a plastic bag.

Plastic bag vs. AR-15 style semi-auto.

Who throws plastic bags at people?

If you believe that, then you are dumber than the idiot allegedly throwing a plastic bag at someone twenty feet ahead of him.

Either something else was in that bag, or killing Dead man #1 just made the human race smarter by a lot. Or both. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

1. I saw the video, idiot. It bounced all over and the view got blocked at crucial times. I couldn't tell who was who, nor could I tell who was doing what to whom.

2. My understanding was that he was being bullied by two people...a boy and a girl. I'm guessing this was two against one.

3. It doesn't matter anyway, because whatever he did a year or so ago in high school has nothing to do with what happened in Kenosha.

so you said..." I am very impressed with the kid."....LOL...hitting girls and a murderer at 17!....😞

20 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I can see where you're coming from. However, I hardly see it as acceptable to allow a 17-year old to use a gun, especially one of that caliber.

Also, don't you think it's a double standard if you praise Kyle for standing up for what he believes in, but also hating on African-Americans who do the same? Remember that most BLM protestors are in fact peaceful.

I AGREE, most proteters are non aggressive. Unless you have been to a protest you never know how you may react around an aggressive gpeople. Protesters can get jazzed around someone aggressive and it catches on until you have more than a couple aggressive people. Kyle may have mental problems and he should not have been there. He made a bad choice and he will pay for it one way or another.

You seem like a reasonable person. You will figure it out before you graduate from college. Choose a profession where you can help your brothers and sisters. That is the best way to change a society. It takes time. The way it is being changed now will leave many people frustrated and hateful.

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I AGREE, most proteters are non aggressive. Unless you have been to a protest you never know how you may react around an aggressive gpeople. Protesters can get jazzed around someone aggressive and it catches on until you have more than a couple aggressive people. Kyle may have mental problems and he should not have been there. He made a bad choice and he will pay for it one way or another.

You seem like a reasonable person. You will figure it out before you graduate from college. Choose a profession where you can help your brothers and sisters. That is the best way to change a society. It takes time. The way it is being changed now will leave many people frustrated and hateful.

I appreciate your honesty and level-headedness. You're the first one who has admitted that what Kyle has done is wrong and irresponsible. The major I'm currently thinking on is aimed at helping my community and the world. Hopefully it all works out.